Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So the Urban Outfitter's cassette says it's exclusive, but it looks the same as the one on Lana's official store. Any ideas what makes it exclusive?

They said the same thing about the NFR cassette they (UO) sold and it ended up being the same one from her store. I ended up for 4 copies of that damn thing... I actually have a coupon to use (thanks to their mess-up with a Mariah LP) so I'm going to order the cassette from Urban along with the green LP and skip it from her store. I'm sure they are the same. 

2 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

They said the same thing about the NFR cassette they (UO) sold and it ended up being the same one from her store. I ended up for 4 copies of that damn thing... I actually have a coupon to use (thanks to their mess-up with a Mariah LP) so I'm going to order the cassette from Urban along with the green LP and skip it from her store. I'm sure they are the same. 

Yeah, I ordered the UO green variant today, but I did not order the cassette. So help me God, if their copy ends up being different I am going to :suicide:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

@SouthInGuy I now have purchased the following variations:

Black Vinyl (Official Store)

Grey Vinyl (Official Store)

Transparent Vinyl (Official Store)

Yellow Vinyl (Amoeba USA)

Beige Vinyl (Amazon USA)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Target USA)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Textless) (Fnac)

Green Vinyl (Urban Outfitters)

CD Standard (Official Store)

CD w/ Alternate Cover (Target USA)

CD Box Set (Official Store)

Cassette #1

COVID Mask (Official Store)

The news of there being more variations in the pipeline is giving me palpitations :facepalm: I am seriously going to be officially Lana Del Rey poor after all of this

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Beige Vinyl (Amazon USA)

Cassette #1

The news of there being more variations in the pipeline is giving me palpitations :facepalm: I am seriously going to be officially Lana Del Rey poor after all of this

I feel your pain! I have all of the above on order plus the denim coat, sweatshirt and t shirt. Except for the Fnac red. I will definitely wait on that to see if it's truly unique or not. But  I will probably be ordering the UK variants for everything as well just like I did for NFR. :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I feel your pain! I have all of the above on order plus the denim coat, sweatshirt and t shirt. Except for the Fnac red. I will definitely wait on that to see if it's truly unique or not. But  I will probably be ordering the UK variants for everything as well just like I did for NFR. :toofloppy:

I thought about the jacket too, but wanted to make sure I had the funds for the vinyl since that is my main focus of my collection. Good luck in getting everything!

8 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Beige Vinyl (Amazon USA)

Cassette #1

same! i feel some variants are just kinda wasted since they all share the same cover. itd feel better if i hadnt spend so much money on vinyls that all look the same lmao

the only things left to buy for me atm are the Chemtrails sweater cuz its boring af, ill buy it at a later date

and the denim jacket cuz they dont ship that outside the US. no idea why, its the only item w/o international shipping options :rip: still not sure if i should have it sent to a package forwarding service cuz their shipping prices are ridiculous, but we'll see i guess

image.png

26 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Beige Vinyl (Amazon USA)

Cassette #1

Did fnac confirm that the their cover is textless? Ugh I wanna know so I can buy it 

ive purchased everything she officially released except the denim jacket cuz im pretty sure it’s gunna get cheaper (eventually) 

guys I feel like I’m gunna vomit cuz I just realized the fact that we bought many vinyls with same cover but different colors which is boring Idk why UO are too stupid to know the Krug’s cover fits the greenish very well

:smile3:

I really love the UO green, but as others have said it really should be paired with Neil's cover :wub: That would have been gorgeous!!

So far, I've purchased the clear vinyl, red w/ alt cover, and the Chemtrails boxset.

Waiting for the rest of the records and merch to be unveiled, but I think I'll purchase the green vinyl + anything if it has an alt cover + Chemtrails jacket in due time :,)

2 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Wait, will we get more? 

Yes, we will.

Also, can someone try looking up for the remaining stuff (cover variants, picture discs)? Just leak that already or at least try to know when they'll be uploaded.

I need to know how much more money I need :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yes, we will.

Also, can someone try looking up for the remaining stuff (cover variants, picture discs)? Just leak that already or at least try to know when they'll be uploaded.

I need to know how much more money I need :krylie:

Same here sis this is stressing me out 

:smile3:

3 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Did fnac confirm that the their cover is textless? Ugh I wanna know so I can buy it 

Not as of yet that I know of, but I'm not taking any chances and end up missing a variant. I can always cancel it if they end up verifying the cover as textless or not.

For people in germany: I found the exclusive edition with the alternate cover and poster on MediaMarkt and Saturn ? You can preorder it there. I did it yesterday. So happy that we can have it in germany ? 

So FNAC replied about the cover being textless or not w/ “we don’t know if the item is as it’s shown on the image bc we don’t have more info from our supplier” lmao

Asked about barcode/EAN and they said the same.

Y’all gotta keep bugging them so they’re forced to get their info right (I’m sure that’s what got them to update their images bc a bunch of people were all asking about the same stuff lmao)

If you also wanna ask them, just copy paste this message onto their DMs on @FnacVousAide on Twitter:

Spoiler

Bonjour.
J'ai remarqué que sur votre site web, la couverture de la version rouge n'a pas de texte.
S'agit-il d'une erreur d'image ou votre version ne comporte-t-elle vraiment aucun texte sur la couverture?
Link: https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album
Merci!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

59 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So FNAC replied about the cover being textless or not w/ “we don’t know if the item is as it’s shown on the image bc we don’t have more info from our supplier” lmao

Asked about barcode/EAN and they said the same.

Y’all gotta keep bugging them so they’re forced to get their info right (I’m sure that’s what got them to update their images bc a bunch of people were all asking about the same stuff lmao)

If you also wanna ask them, just copy paste this message onto their DMs on @FnacVousAide on Twitter:

Reveal hidden contents

Bonjour.
J'ai remarqué que sur votre site web, la couverture de la version rouge n'a pas de texte.
S'agit-il d'une erreur d'image ou votre version ne comporte-t-elle vraiment aucun texte sur la couverture?
Link: https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album
Merci!

Lmao that’s the same answer I got from jpc. Why is it so difficult to get some simple info from your own supplier? :lanasrs:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

13 minutes ago, lamms said:

Lmao that’s the same answer I got from jpc. Why is it so difficult to get some simple info from your own supplier? :lanasrs:

Yeah, really doubt it’s textless but we gotta be sure lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

16 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

uggg i dont like the og cover... thats why i dont want to spent much money on those vinyls plzzz picture discs come out soon!:icant:

Picture disc doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be a disc w/ the picture of the cover.

The discs from UV’s boxset were also called picture discs and didn’t have the UV cover - instead, they were picture of hydrangeas (? Not sure if that’s the right flower but yeah lmao)

So these picture discs that might be coming could be something else other than the OG cover

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif