Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So FNAC replied about the cover being textless or not w/ “we don’t know if the item is as it’s shown on the image bc we don’t have more info from our supplier” lmao

Asked about barcode/EAN and they said the same.

Y’all gotta keep bugging them so they’re forced to get their info right (I’m sure that’s what got them to update their images bc a bunch of people were all asking about the same stuff lmao)

If you also wanna ask them, just copy paste this message onto their DMs on @FnacVousAide on Twitter:

Hide contents

Bonjour.
J'ai remarqué que sur votre site web, la couverture de la version rouge n'a pas de texte.
S'agit-il d'une erreur d'image ou votre version ne comporte-t-elle vraiment aucun texte sur la couverture?
Link: https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album
Merci!

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah, really doubt it’s textless but we gotta be sure lmao

I keep going back and forth on the textless variation. It could be that Fnac just lifted the pic from Lana's Insta since it is the alternate cover art and that's why it's textless. Then I think about the fact that Lana did post the OG cover with the text and then posted the alternate cover (with a release date comment), but without the test, so maybe that was for a reason ?‍♂️ HMV UK shows the same cover as Target with text, Fnac shows it textless ?‍♂️ Are there any other stores in Europe that are showing a textless version? As a collector of LDR vinyl, this era is making me ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

I keep going back and forth on the textless variation. It could be that Fnac just lifted the pic from Lana's Insta since it is the alternate cover art and that's why it's textless. Then I think about the fact that Lana did post the OG cover with the text and then posted the alternate cover (with a release date comment), but without the test, so maybe that was for a reason ?‍♂️ HMV UK shows the same cover as Target with text, Fnac shows it textless ?‍♂️ Are there any other stores in Europe that are showing a textless version? As a collector of LDR vinyl, this era is making me ?

Lol yeah, the stores in Germany. I called them and they couldn't help me out. But they do have the same barcode as HMV's, which should say it all, but in that case I still wonder, why they don't use the cover, their supplier should have given them and not lift it from wherever. In a way it's funny, how everyone is clueless

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-collection.jpg

Hooray :wub: Today my standard black pressing of Violet arrived, meaning I've collected everything from that era :P

I know this thread is for Cocc, but I'm just really happy :hype:

okay, byeee xoxo

1 hour ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

1 hour ago, lamms said:

Lol yeah, the stores in Germany. I called them and they couldn't help me out. But they do have the same barcode as HMV's, which should say it all, but in that case I still wonder, why they don't use the cover, their supplier should have given them and not lift it from wherever. In a way it's funny, how everyone is clueless

Thank you for letting me know there are other stores showing the textless cover

25 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-collection.jpg

Hooray :wub: Today my standard black pressing of Violet arrived, meaning I've collected everything from that era :P

I know this thread is for Cocc, but I'm just really happy :hype:

okay, byeee xoxo

So we're rocking the exact same Violet collection ? 

11 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Collectie.jpg

Btw, this is everything that I've ordered from this era so far. I will buy standard black later on like I did with both NFR and Violet :)

And... we're also rocking the exact same COCC collection as well ? The two only exceptions is that I also ordered the red vinyl edition from Fnac just in case it is a textless cover variant. Not 100% sure as of yet, just not taking any chances. And I ordered the standard black vinyl of COCC.

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So we're rocking the exact same Violet collection ? 

And... we're also rocking the exact same COCC collection as well ? The only exception is that I also ordered the red vinyl edition from Fnac just in case it is a textless cover variant. Not 100% sure as of yet, just not taking any chances

PERIODT

I cant with Lana's team lately :toofunny: Don't get me wrong, collecting Lana is my favorite thing to do, but this trend of releasing >5 variants for just one album breaks both my heart and bankaccount LOL. She really made me, a teen, work every weekend to keep up :suicide:

Still love her though and somehow I will buy the picturedisks cause hers have always been a serve. (unless they come in that afwull plastic sleeve :creep:)

9 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So FNAC replied about the cover being textless or not w/ “we don’t know if the item is as it’s shown on the image bc we don’t have more info from our supplier” lmao

Asked about barcode/EAN and they said the same.

Y’all gotta keep bugging them so they’re forced to get their info right (I’m sure that’s what got them to update their images bc a bunch of people were all asking about the same stuff lmao)

If you also wanna ask them, just copy paste this message onto their DMs on @FnacVousAide on Twitter:

Hide contents

Bonjour.
J'ai remarqué que sur votre site web, la couverture de la version rouge n'a pas de texte.
S'agit-il d'une erreur d'image ou votre version ne comporte-t-elle vraiment aucun texte sur la couverture?
Link: https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album
Merci!

The twitter support account replied to me with

Les informations concernant le produit est déjà sur la fiche article.
Il est conforme à la description qui est faite sur celle-ci.

but i'm not sure if this implies they confirm the photo is 100% accurate.

8 hours ago, lamms said:

Lmao that’s the same answer I got from jpc. Why is it so difficult to get some simple info from your own supplier? :lanasrs:

i called JPC a couple times and we finally decided they will contact me if they know new info about what vinyls are gonna be in stock. today they only updated the cover for the LP, nothing else

8 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Picture disc doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be a disc w/ the picture of the cover.

i'm pretty sure they're gonna use another picture because otherwise ppl (chuck and val i guess) will be cropped out thanks to the vinyl shape

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

The twitter support account replied to me with

but i'm not sure if this implies they confirm the photo is 100% accurate.

Yeah, they pretty much don’t know lmao

They just replied to me (again) and said they were unable to get more info from the supplier and also that the item might not be exactly like it’s shown 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Yup, me again bumping this thread lmao

I asked the same thing using another account so I could have another member from the Customer Service to reply to me and they just said that the cover isn't final and that it's just for the pre-order (like a placeholder, whatsoever).

This might just be the confirmation that the cover will have text, like Target and HMV's and etc, or it could just mean they still don't know what the hell they're selling :whatever2::xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

47 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yup, me again bumping this thread lmao

I asked the same thing using another account so I could have another member from the Customer Service to reply to me and they just said that the cover isn't final and that it's just for the pre-order (like a placeholder, whatsoever).

This might just be the confirmation that the cover will have text, like Target and HMV's and etc, or it could just mean they still don't know what the hell they're selling :whatever2::xgiggle:

i guess we can already blame the label for causing this mess and not giving the stores any info :hype:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Bitch said:

i guess we can already blame the label for causing this mess and not giving the stores any info :hype:

I don’t even know who to blame lmao

But yeah, it’s probably just an error idek @ this point 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif