Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Yup, me again bumping this thread lmao

I asked the same thing using another account so I could have another member from the Customer Service to reply to me and they just said that the cover isn't final and that it's just for the pre-order (like a placeholder, whatsoever).

This might just be the confirmation that the cover will have text, like Target and HMV's and etc, or it could just mean they still don't know what the hell they're selling :whatever2::xgiggle:

lmao i love your dedication 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Is anyone else confused at this weird tape revival that’s been happening...... it’s literally like the worst music format :stareney2:

tape is like a little item that is just cool to have somewhere on a shelf i think. what i don't understand is CDs in 2021 (not judging anyone tho)

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

tape is like a little item that is just cool to have somewhere on a shelf i think. what i don't understand is CDs in 2021 (not judging anyone tho)

I only get the CDs to play in my car because I don't have an aux port/bluetooth 

@White Hot Forever @Venice Bitch same with my car, I have cds and tapes but I only really use the cds and certainly don’t buy new tapes bc they’re literally terrible :toofunny: they must just be making them cuz it’s ~*~vintáge~*~ and you can make them in lots of colors so ppl will want to collect them all

not to be a wet blanket but.......the consumerism in this thread :rip: so many copies is unnecessary and I hope y’all know you’re getting scammed 

UbsOye5.png

4 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Is anyone else confused at this weird tape revival that’s been happening...... it’s literally like the worst music format :stareney2:

It really is weird. I grew up on tapes, but nowadays how does anybody play them? They don't really.

1 hour ago, Venice Bitch said:

I've switched to streaming only over the past few years. I kept all of my CDs (1041) partially or nostalgia reasons and for older albums and singles w/ B-sides that are not on Streaming services yet.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

13 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

how does anybody play them? They don't really.

there's a whole market for tape players now, and people buy them at thrift store– i think some people really do listen to them (i grew up on tapes too so don't really get it, but to each their own)

what do y'all think of the violet blanket? https://www.instagram.com/p/CKImXKAH3HB/

i almost ordered one bc i love the book/record but i wish she'd used diff art work and diff lines, these are not my fav from her

aOaIzH2.gif

5 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

@White Hot Forever @Venice Bitch same with my car, I have cds and tapes but I only really use the cds and certainly don’t buy new tapes bc they’re literally terrible :toofunny: they must just be making them cuz it’s ~*~vintáge~*~ and you can make them in lots of colors so ppl will want to collect them all

not to be a wet blanket but.......the consumerism in this thread :rip: so many copies is unnecessary and I hope y’all know you’re getting scammed 

Its a hobby of mine to collect Lana merch :cuteface: 

And yes this many versions is unnecessary, but I know that if I don't buy them now, I will have to pay 4x the price later on.

I.m.o. kinda rude to say this... Collecting things is a very common hobby (coca-cola, vinyl, art, shoes, pokemon cards, funko pops, etc...) giphy.gif

CD's are definitely going to make a comeback in 10-20 years time, just like vinyl. That's why I'm keeping my old CD's in storage because I know I could sell them down the line. I'd probably buy the COCC cd at some point too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Last time I bump this thread w/ inconclusive shit but Fnac replied to me again (after I sent them the cover w/ text on it) and said that they still don't have the final cover of the product yet, as of now.

So yeah, 99,9% it will be the same as HMV/Target and whatnot. 

40 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Guess we won't get any other exclusive covers, right? Wish she released one with the picture from the COCC single on Spotify

I mean, that insider said that were still coming other cover variants and picture discs (meaning more than one of each) so yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Last time I bump this thread w/ inconclusive shit but Fnac replied to me again (after I sent them the cover w/ text on it) and said that they still don't have the final cover of the product yet, as of now.

So yeah, 99,9% it will be the same as HMV/Target and whatnot. 

I mean, that insider said that were still coming other cover variants and picture discs (meaning more than one of each) so yeah

I am expecting the same cover as well, but still not taking any chances until it gets closer to launch and (hopefully) a more concrete answer. Thank you for updating us on your ongoing conversation with Fnac

33 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Is the UO like that 50s mint green? And is the yellow available in the states?

I'm not sure if we know the exact green hue of the UO vinyl. The rumor was a pastel green, but the pic looks more woodsy / mossy to me ?‍♂️

Also, the yellow vinyl is available in the USA from Amoeba (that's where I preordered mine from). There may be other indie stores selling it also, not 100% sure

question, do we ever get official high quality versions of the alternate cover arts? Like for example, did we get uploaded high quality cover arts of NFR, UV, and HM urban outfitters cover arts? or did people just take really good quality pics and upload them?

Because I really want the high quality of the neil krug cocc cover art

2 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm not sure if we know the exact green hue of the UO vinyl. The rumor was a pastel green, but the pic looks more woodsy / mossy to me ?‍♂️

Also, the yellow vinyl is available in the USA from Amoeba (that's where I preordered mine from). There may be other indie stores selling it also, not 100% sure

Thanks!

IMG-3521.jpg

14 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

does anyone know if there is a high quality version of the alternate cover art anywhere?

I haven't been able to find anything at all. We might not get a high quality version until physical copies start shipping out since it's exclusive and the label never sent high quality images out to websites and distributers (which leads to stuff like the 'textless' version lol).

I saw a post on twitter with a nice quality version of Lana but someone messed up the terrain with photoshop. There was another picture from instagram with better terrain but the image was pretty pixelated.

So I combined the two:

FjrJmfm.png