Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

20 minutes ago, methlabforcutie said:

I haven't been able to find anything at all. We might not get a high quality version until physical copies start shipping out since it's exclusive and the label never sent high quality images out to websites and distributers (which leads to stuff like the 'textless' version lol).

I saw a post on twitter with a nice quality version of Lana but someone messed up the terrain with photoshop. There was another picture from instagram with better terrain but the image was pretty pixelated.

So I combined the two:

FjrJmfm.png

gods work. this will do for release day when i immediately update in my phone for first listen. then whenever the official one leaks ill use that. you're a genius <3

14 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Its a hobby of mine to collect Lana merch :cuteface: 

And yes this many versions is unnecessary, but I know that if I don't buy them now, I will have to pay 4x the price later on.

I.m.o. kinda rude to say this... Collecting things is a very common hobby (coca-cola, vinyl, art, shoes, pokemon cards, funko pops, etc...) giphy.gif

I used to be a collector just like this tho I understand exactly where ur coming from but it’s like..... what is the point!!! I feel like it’s wasteful to have so many copies that are essentially gonna go unplayed, and it’s a waste of money. Just pick ur fave version and buy that!! That’s what I do now. I didn’t mean to be rude but I knew people were going to feel upset at what I said no matter how I worded it..... idk it’s just not worth it imo. Pick things that are meaningful to you... not just every copy of something so that u can resell it later 5x the price :( I have a bunch of lfl records just sitting around and I plan on selling them eventually (at the original price) once I get stuff organized but I would feel terrible knowing I’m making a fan pay so much extra for something they really want and may be breaking the bank to purchase... everyone is different but I think it’s good to at least be mindful of what you are doing and why :) 

UbsOye5.png

Kinda off topic, but I just bought my copy of the UO edition of NFR, can't wait to have it on hands.

It seems the store where I bought it have some copies in stock, let's hope they don't have to import it cause it would be a pain in the ass bc its a rare edition now.

Next month I plan to buy the Target edition of COCC.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

5 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

I used to be a collector just like this tho I understand exactly where ur coming from but it’s like..... what is the point!!! I feel like it’s wasteful to have so many copies that are essentially gonna go unplayed, and it’s a waste of money. Just pick ur fave version and buy that!! That’s what I do now. I didn’t mean to be rude but I knew people were going to feel upset at what I said no matter how I worded it..... idk it’s just not worth it imo. Pick things that are meaningful to you... not just every copy of something so that u can resell it later 5x the price :( I have a bunch of lfl records just sitting around and I plan on selling them eventually (at the original price) once I get stuff organized but I would feel terrible knowing I’m making a fan pay so much extra for something they really want and may be breaking the bank to purchase... everyone is different but I think it’s good to at least be mindful of what you are doing and why :) 

whenever you decide to sell those records you're talking about, I'm first in line :xgiggle:

7wWWNZV.jpg

1 hour ago, Venice Bitch said:

Nah, the japanese import tends to be expensive.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, Venice Bitch said:

except for now we don't know what's special about it

There may be goodies, however don't count on it just because of the price and the import - I was often misled by this kind of entry on JPC.

A lot of EU stores offer US or Japan imports, whcih does not necessarily means there is anything special about them. And these imports are often expensive.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Agree, it’s so hard to buy things from resellers that happen to have a bunch of copies of things I couldn’t get my hands on never (EEUU editions etc), almost all my collection i had to pay much more than retail price and it sucks :crying4:

original.gif

20 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

There may be goodies, however don't count on it just because of the price and the import - I was often misled by this kind of entry on JPC.

A lot of EU stores offer US or Japan imports, whcih does not necessarily means there is anything special about them. And these imports are often expensive.

oh ok, thanks for explaining!

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

I agree, you are totally right, it is a waste of money, but, personally, I can't seem to help myself now. I think the way Lana merch rockets in value after only 1 or 2 years is what made me start going overboard. I've gotten worse with each era, it seems, as I've gotten really fed up with missing out on special editions that later down the line cost way, way more than their retail price (like you pointed out) (currently trying to get my hands on a UO exclusive copy of Ultraviolence is crazy expensive!). So now I've decided to prevent this from happening again by buying literally every variation as they come out. I'm not sure if this is something I can continue because the COCC era seems to be really milking it. Like, all of these slightly different colour vinyls are pointless, and yet I've bought every one so far. Ugh, it's like I want to stop buying every variant but can't seem to stop, haha :facepalm: :toofunny:

Yes, it's very weird to see like +6 different vinyls with no different content or changes at all but the color... I've bought the yellow and the red ones on that nl store to just have both covers... and regarding the cd I'm considering buying it on that german import shop, but for 30€ and without knowing if it will have anything different I'm just doubting... what would you guys do? I mean, I can just wait, I think that they'll import a considerable amount... I hope lol

Ugh, I hate this, it' stressing me for some reason   :stareney:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

25 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Do we know for sure what the poster for the Special Cover-edition will be? I suppose it's the Neil Krug album artwork but I have not seen a preview anywhere

Me neither, I don't think we know yet! But super excited to see it. Neil won't disappoint!

53 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Do we know for sure what the poster for the Special Cover-edition will be? I suppose it's the Neil Krug album artwork but I have not seen a preview anywhere

on the hmv website they have a banner advertising the album and exclusive artwork... they mention the poster and use a photo of her from the chemtrails music video (in the car)... unsure if that's the final image though? 

3 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Hope not! In the store isnt signed :(

Maybe they will be up at some moment, but i hope it’s a poster/vinyl/ cd the thing that’s signed... also the fact that she only posted this on facebook... ma’m it’s 2021 nobody uses that:crying5:

original.gif