Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

17 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

I used to be a collector just like this tho I understand exactly where ur coming from but it’s like..... what is the point!!! I feel like it’s wasteful to have so many copies that are essentially gonna go unplayed, and it’s a waste of money. Just pick ur fave version and buy that!! That’s what I do now. I didn’t mean to be rude but I knew people were going to feel upset at what I said no matter how I worded it..... idk it’s just not worth it imo. Pick things that are meaningful to you... not just every copy of something so that u can resell it later 5x the price :( I have a bunch of lfl records just sitting around and I plan on selling them eventually (at the original price) once I get stuff organized but I would feel terrible knowing I’m making a fan pay so much extra for something they really want and may be breaking the bank to purchase... everyone is different but I think it’s good to at least be mindful of what you are doing and why :) 

Thanks for the explanation! The coke bottle clear lfl is my biggest ISO sooo :hype: Dont hesitate contacting me when selling it lol :creep:

11 hours ago, Moon River said:

I'm trying to cancel my red vinyl pre-order from that Platomania site but they won't reply to my e-mail.

Just wait, it took them almost two days to answer me. Or you can try using the online-chat on their website, there are some really quick-responders. 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Did anybody get a deposit from Lana’s official webstore? They “refunded” me for the items I ordered despite not cancelling anything. 

nope, this was for yr chemtrails order or the violet stuff?

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

nope, this was for yr chemtrails order or the violet stuff?

For my Chemtrails stuff! I think I saw some posts from IG fan accounts about getting refunded but apparently it’s a glitch? It’s happened to me with other stores where I buy something, they charge me, then a few days later they pay me back what they charged me only to charge me again :rip: but never with Lana’s webstore. Hopefully it works itself out!

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Did anybody get a deposit from Lana’s official webstore? They “refunded” me for the items I ordered despite not cancelling anything. 

What did you order?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

For my Chemtrails stuff! I think I saw some posts from IG fan accounts about getting refunded but apparently it’s a glitch? It’s happened to me with other stores where I buy something, they charge me, then a few days later they pay me back what they charged me only to charge me again :rip: but never with Lana’s webstore. Hopefully it works itself out!

ugh that is so annoying, little worse than money going randomly in and out of ur bank account :pft:

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I ordered the Chemtrails standard black vinyl, the “double disc” edition with the gray and transparent vinyl, and the box set and I got refunded for all of them, weirdly enough!

So weird. There's so many issues with her store lately. Have you emailed them?

Also kinda OT from your post but did you also order the alternate cover with the red cover from Target? I couldn't help myself with that one. 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

ugh that is so annoying, little worse than money going randomly in and out of ur bank account :pft:

I know right :eyeroll2: on the bright side, though, its status is still “confirmed” under my order history when I sign into her webstore so I think it’ll be okay lol. Just thought I’d ask here in case anyone else was experiencing something similar! 

6 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

So weird. There's so many issues with her store lately. Have you emailed them?

Also kinda OT from your post but did you also order the alternate cover with the red cover from Target? I couldn't help myself with that one. 

Yeah, I’ve been seeing on social media that a lot of people have been getting weird deposits from her store. Strange. I’ll email them and see what’s going on! 

and yes omg - but I’m in Canada and no retailer here has the red vinyl, nor does Target ship to Canada anymore! So my options were to order from an international retailer and then use a third-party service like Reship but that was such a headache so I ordered it from JB Hi-Fi in Australia (which ships to Canada) which costed so much more than it would have if it was available here and it’s worth it in my opinion. That cover is too gorgeous to not have.

Still can't believe she made a grey vinyl :rip: horrifying. At least there are multiple colors and variations to choose from.

Although I do love the red, it is kinda out of place with the alt cover. I think the juxtaposition is a nice contrast and it fits in that sense. But I wonder why she didn't do like a strong malibu color. Like she also had a chance to do that color for LFL with the malibu truck but she went with clear? :rip: Either way it looks lovely so I don't really care. Hope theres a gatefold with more Neil pics. Also hope the poster is a picture we haven't seen before. Or one of the Yosemite pics, those are all so cute.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Speaking of, I wonder what the poster is that comes with this?

https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-82225223

I won't be mad if it's just a poster of the alternate cover because I love the photo, but it would be nice to get another photo from that set that we haven't seen.

12 hours ago, Electric Body said:

Do we know for sure what the poster for the Special Cover-edition will be? I suppose it's the Neil Krug album artwork but I have not seen a preview anywhere

wait what is this?

23 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

I used to be a collector just like this tho I understand exactly where ur coming from but it’s like..... what is the point!!! I feel like it’s wasteful to have so many copies that are essentially gonna go unplayed, and it’s a waste of money. Just pick ur fave version and buy that!! That’s what I do now. I didn’t mean to be rude but I knew people were going to feel upset at what I said no matter how I worded it..... idk it’s just not worth it imo. Pick things that are meaningful to you... not just every copy of something so that u can resell it later 5x the price :( I have a bunch of lfl records just sitting around and I plan on selling them eventually (at the original price) once I get stuff organized but I would feel terrible knowing I’m making a fan pay so much extra for something they really want and may be breaking the bank to purchase... everyone is different but I think it’s good to at least be mindful of what you are doing and why :) 

Please let me know when you sell the LFL coke bottle record! It's the only album I'm missing 

BzhmW.png

8 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

wait what is this?

The "Special Edition" of the album - the one with the Neil Krug picture - comes with a poster. At least if you order on HMV, Target or Media Markt. Yet we have not seen which picture it will be. I really hope it's one from Neils COCC-shoot and not another still/ iphone pic from the music video shot ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!