Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

So, good news on the red vinyl.

Fnac.pt is also selling them and they've got the EAN on the description: 0602435534039

https://www.fnac.pt/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-LP-Red-Vinil-Exclusivo-Fnac-Vinil/a8418103#omnsearchpos=4

This pretty much confirms the cover isn't textless, since it's the same code as HMV and so on (same code but without the first 0)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Fnac.pt is also selling them and they've got the EAN on the description: 0602435534039

https://www.fnac.pt/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-LP-Red-Vinil-Exclusivo-Fnac-Vinil/a8418103#omnsearchpos=4

This pretty much confirms the cover isn't textless, since it's the same code as HMV and so on (same code but without the first 0)

All the Fnac’s having Chemtrails up for preorder except in Spain, which you can’t even pre order the normal version :lush:

( Luckily  I was able to pre-order the alt. red vinyl and the yellow exclusive from the French Fnac )

3 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

All the Fnac’s having Chemtrails up for preorder except in Spain, which you can’t even pre order the normal version :lush:

( Luckily  I was able to pre-order the alt. red vinyl and the yellow exclusive from the French Fnac )

I pre-ordered it from Fnac.com since Fnac.pt didn't have it before. It's also cheaper (incl. shipping) than pre-ordering from Fnac.pt, even though I'm from Portugal :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I pre-ordered it from Fnac.com since Fnac.pt didn't have it before. It's also cheaper (incl. shipping) than pre-ordering from Fnac.pt, even though I'm from Portugal :toofunny:

Me too! Hoping their shipping is good, I’ve never ordered from Fnac.com before.:twirls:

2 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

Me too! Hoping their shipping is good, I’ve never ordered from Fnac.com before.:twirls:

I've only ordered CDs from Fnac (the portuguese one) and they came well packaged.

However, a friend of mine has recently ordered a Madonna vinyl (from Fnac.pt) and the packaging wasn't THAT good. 

For Fnac.com I'm not sure tho but here's to hoping :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

9 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

Im from spain too and i ordered NFR vinyl from fnac and it came a day early, before the release!

original.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Im from spain too and i ordered NFR vinyl from fnac and it came a day early, before the release!

Gosh that’s amazing! Hopefully my records arrive early, because as u may know March 19th is festive, so I wouldn’t have them until next Monday.

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

And how was the packaging from them?

It wasn’t amazing, it came in a cardboard box for vinyls, no extra protection like bubble wrap or kraft paper, mine came a little bit damaged on one corner, but nothing too tragic! Usually vinyls come like that so maybe it was a rocky jorney

8 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

Gosh that’s amazing! Hopefully my records arrive early, because as u may know March 19th is festive, so I wouldn’t have them until next Monday.

Shit i forgot about that, hopefully they came earlier:flutter:

original.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

It wasn’t amazing, it came in a cardboard box for vinyls, no extra protection like bubble wrap or kraft paper, mine came a little bit damaged on one corner, but nothing too tragic! Usually vinyls come like that so maybe it was a rocky jorney

So, basically the same packaging as Lana’s website? Lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So, basically the same packaging as Lana’s website? Lmao

I didn’t order any vinyl from her website (till now) so i guess yes! :smile3:

original.gif

14 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I didn’t order any vinyl from her website (till now) so i guess yes! :smile3:

It's pretty much how you described it, cardboard box w/ no bubble wrap.

Legit 98% like this when you open it

qikpak-lp-vinyl-record-mailer-box-adhesi 

Or this 

Spoiler

clp-strongest-vinyl-record-mailer_7aa469

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 hours ago, recklessdaughter said:

This bootleg has been circulating since before those songs leaked, so that would be why they weren’t included. I’m surprised they didn’t make it onto Love&Sadness though since that bootleg seems to have started circulating more recently.

Omg never seen that love and sadness one, I’ll have to keep an eye out for a deal. Thanks!

IMG-3521.jpg

I just kinda realized that I could possibly have early access to the album omg

I hope my work place opens in February again so I can ask the guys from the music department, when they expect the cotcc supply to come in :excited:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

51 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It's pretty much how you described it, cardboard box w/ no bubble wrap.

Legit 98% like this when you open it

qikpak-lp-vinyl-record-mailer-box-adhesi 

Or this 

Hide contents

clp-strongest-vinyl-record-mailer_7aa469

Just like the first one, i mean it’s great but not awesome

46 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Omg never seen that love and sadness one, I’ll have to keep an eye out for a deal. Thanks!

https://earcandymusic.biz/lana-del-rey-love-sadness-lp-vinyl/ It’s available now! The cover it’s really pretty

original.gif

sorry I'm dumb, but this is from my Target order - is this when they will be receiving the items, or when I will?? I haven't even gotten a shipping notif yet, this was just in my confirmation email QVo4tqpm.png like that's clearly earlier than the release date so I'm inclined to think it's when they will have the stock but I would appreciate some clarity 

UbsOye5.png

Not COCC merch but I saw you guys talking about the Love & Sadness record. I got mine in the mail today. The cover really is beautiful and the sound quality is pretty good. Some of the songs are noticeably pitched and they messed up one of the song titles on the back lol but if you collect Lana records like myself you should totally get one :)

3 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So... do you think I can cancel my preorder? I'm also getting the Target red vinyl which comes with the alternate cover. Judging by your sleuthing, the textless cover is a non-thing at this point

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Some people were mentioning getting things early. 
For NFR! One of my cds I ordered (I ordered from her website as well as Target and Walmart) and one of them came on Thursday, so one day early. Not a big deal but it’s possible to get it a day or maybe 2 early!

4 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So... do you think I can cancel my preorder? I'm also getting the Target red vinyl which comes with the alternate cover. Judging by your sleuthing, the textless cover is a non-thing at this point

Yeah just cancel it.

The textless cover is just an error like, they chose the wrong picture or whatever. The EAN on the Portuguese store confirms it’s the same version as the other stores. Don’t worry

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif