Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

16 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I feel like this sage green might be close to the UO vinyl color and if so I would love that!! Still should’ve been the Neil cover though ?

I'm so suspicious of UO :rip: All it says is "green" and "exclusive green vinyl" so I'll wait to see what it looks like in person before even considering it :creep: the NFR! pink has traumatized me, will never preorder a variant off UO again. pricings so jacked too

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah just cancel it.

The textless cover is just an error like, they chose the wrong picture or whatever. The EAN on the Portuguese store confirms it’s the same version as the other stores. Don’t worry

Thank you for all your efforts in figuring this textless cover issue out ? I've canceled my Fnac red vinyl edition, which means I can put that saved money towards one of the yet to be announced vinyl variants still to come ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

So are we sure there are additional variations coming? I received an email today from Lana's website letting me know about all of the "exclusive limited editions" that are now available and where they can be preordered. All of which we already know about. Is the whole Walmart exclusive vinyl, picture disc vinyl and additional tape still presumably happening?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

6 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So are we sure there are additional variations coming? I received an email today from Lana's website letting me know about all of the "exclusive limited editions" that are now available and where they can be preordered. All of which we already know about. Is the whole Walmart exclusive vinyl, picture disc vinyl and additional tape still presumably happening?

I was curious about this too! Especially because in the past, literally all of the variants were revealed within the week the pre-order went up. I’m not even sure when the picture disc vinyl, Walmart exclusive, and additional tape will be revealed - I guess from a business standpoint they chose to space it out so they can get more money from consumers?

BoZ on ATRL said they’re happening and they also announced the UO green vinyl before it was revealed so I guess the extra variants will happen! Maybe closer to the album’s release? It’s stressing me out that we don’t know when though lol

Just now, DCooper said:

Surely the alternate cover will be sold somewhere in Canada right? :deadbanana:

:bebe: I just gave up and ordered from Australia with extra shipping and the inflated price from conversion because no retailer came through for us! :trisha: 

Hopefully once it’s out, some place like Sunrise will have it! If HMV was still here they’d definitely have it, though :sadcore: 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:bebe: I just gave up and ordered from Australia with extra shipping and the inflated price from conversion because no retailer came through for us! :trisha: 

Hopefully once it’s out, some place like Sunrise will have it! If HMV was still here they’d definitely have it, though :sadcore: 

HMV, the good old days :rip:

I am holding onto hope that some random stores will have it once it's out, I hope I don't regret my choice and then can only find it for five times the price on Ebay :oprah2:

Why isn't she doing picture discs anymore (except Violet)? they could literally bleed us out with some cool merch without effort, and all we get is the same vinyl in 6 different straight colors :cuteface:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

14 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Looking at how other artists handle it, I wouldn't expect any remaining formats (at least those that will be sold directly via Lana's store) to go live until about a week before the album's release date, especially if there's a tight race for the number one spot on the charts. An extreme example of this was last November's battle between Kylie Minogue and Little Mix in the UK, where both artists threw out vinyl variants, cassettes, signed CDs, alternative covers etc. like there was no tomorrow. 

Obviously it's a different story for something like a potential Walmart-exclusive vinyl, maybe that's just them being slow (provided that this version even exists). 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So real quick, are we getting any gatefolds this time around? I know the alt cover's just one disc. were the ones from the store 2 discs? I don't think i'll be buying the green one from UO if the cover's gonna be the same. so many of the standard already and I'm not too keen on the color but we'll see.. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

So real quick, are we getting any gatefolds this time around? I know the alt cover's just one disc. were the ones from the store 2 discs? I don't think i'll be buying the green one from UO if the cover's gonna be the same. so many of the standard already and I'm not too keen on the color but we'll see.. 

yup, theyre gatefold, some store confirmed that. no idea whether the official LDR store are 2XLP, but Violet or BTD standard are also on 1 vinyl but come with a gatefold.

image.png