Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ugh... Walmart ?‍♂️ The amount of different variants with this era is unbelievable and the rumor that there are still more coming is making me ? COCC better (literally) blow me away at this point because my bank account is getting blown to smithereens.

She probably knew about us

:smile3:

2 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ugh... Walmart ?‍♂️ The amount of different variants with this era is unbelievable and the rumor that there are still more coming is making me ? COCC better (literally) blow me away at this point because my bank account is getting blown to smithereens.

She probably knew about us

:smile3:

3 hours ago, annedelrey said:

I dont like the cover but i need to buy it! Hope it comes soon to Europe:scream:

Do you think there's any chance they'll stock this in the UK equivalent of Walmart? Can't imagine seeing it in Asda, hah :rollin:

I just realized I already have the exact same Levi's denim jacket--just without the LDR insignia...now I don't wanna spend another 200 on the exact same thing I already have. Maybe she'll sell stickers and I can make my jacket look like the COTCC one lol 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

that walmart exclusive picture disc is the ugliest shit i've seen in my life idk who would willingly buy that pls love urselves ladies it's not worth it 

I actually like the cover, but I wouldn't even buy it..  what I do think about though is how they're still rolling out products so pearlescent off white holographic vinyl :ma:

UV/Honeymoon

21 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

that walmart exclusive picture disc is the ugliest shit i've seen in my life idk who would willingly buy that pls love urselves ladies it's not worth it 

jokes on you, i dont love myself! ha

image.png