Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

40 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

And people seriously wonder why Lana had to defend her album cover and point out that not all her friends in the picture are white...... :horror:

I mean - if she would not use a terrible iphone pic as an album cover this would have not be an issue at all

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I just bought one of the Chemtrails mugs! I’m so excited! Last night I was gonna get one but then they were all gone. I’m so grateful I had another opportunity to snag one. I actually really like the album cover, so I’m looking forward to having it on a mug and looking at it while I drink my coffee. I’m normally not much of a merch person, but I do love buying too many coffee mugs. :blush2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Just now, Electric Body said:

I mean - if she would not use a terrible iphone pic as an album cover this would have not be an issue at all

I get that a lot of her fanbase would’ve been fine with the cover if it was shot professionally, but that comment didn’t mention a problem with the quality of the picture, just the content. And it was the content Lana had to defend as well, not the quality.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

10 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I get that a lot of her fanbase would’ve been fine with the cover if it was shot professionally, but that comment didn’t mention a problem with the quality of the picture, just the content. And it was the content Lana had to defend as well, not the quality.

I think the comment would not criticise the content of the pic if it was a professional one.

40 minutes ago, electra said:

he's been re-uploading more mugs periodically - if i see another listing i'll @ you!

Btw, are these mugs official? They do have the Interscope logo, so yes? :runs:

3 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Btw, are these mugs official? They do have the Interscope logo, so yes? :runs:

I believe that they are, but in limited quantities. They were not available to the general public for purchase, but were only promotional items for Polydor Records (which is Lana's European label, Interscope is her American lable). Not sure if these were available in the US or not. The one I purchased was for Polydor not Interscope Records. Thanks to @electra for the heads-up on this item ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I believe that they are, but in limited quantities. They were not available to the general public for purchase, but were only promotional items for Polydor Records (which is Lana's European label, Interscope is her American lable). Not sure if these were available in the US or not. The one I purchased was for Polydor not Interscope Records. Thanks to @electra for the heads-up on this item ?

when i messaged the guy he said he did a&r at some record labels in london and worked with polydor and that he often still gets gifts from the a&r guys there. he said he likes collecting mugs but also is sometimes given other random memorabilia.

3 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

I was checking out and it sold out-

Omigosh I'm so sorry, I think that was me! I just bought one :ohno: I hope he'll put up more later since they are selling so well.

It looks like the seller prints a bunch of their own mugs so it doesn't seem very legit to me anyway though, tbh. So I probably should have thought it through more before panic buying...

1 hour ago, electra said:

when i messaged the guy he said he did a&r at some record labels in london and worked with polydor and that he often still gets gifts from the a&r guys there. he said he likes collecting mugs but also is sometimes given other random memorabilia.

44 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Omigosh I'm so sorry, I think that was me! I just bought one :ohno: I hope he'll put up more later since they are selling so well.

It looks like the seller prints a bunch of their own mugs so it doesn't seem very legit to me anyway though, tbh. So I probably should have thought it through more before panic buying...

I now see that the seller is offering other mugs printed by themselves. Though the description of the COCC mug is completely different than the other mugs they are selling. Not sure how to verify if they are legit or not ?‍♂️ I panic bought one too last night, just in case.

I'm curious about the packaging once I receive it. They described it as "unopened and in original packaging"

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

15 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I now see that the seller is offering other mugs printed by themselves. Though the description of the COCC mug is completely different than the other mugs they are selling. Not sure how to verify if they are legit or not ?‍♂️ I panic bought one too last night, just in case.

I'm curious about the packaging once I receive it. They described it as "unopened and in original packaging"

they seem to have a few random things they've listed as "promotional", idk why he would list some of them and not others, so that also makes me feel like its real.

3 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

This album cover proves y'all will be the absolutely worst stuff ever for a lot of money just cause it's official Lanamerch :wtf:

No suprise she's not taking any effort

and? literally what is your point. maybe some people like the cover because it's not electric body's world? maybe some of us want to support an artist? maybe some of us like to collect things? big whoop for that pointless post. how rude.

6 minutes ago, electra said:

and? literally what is your point. maybe some people like the cover because it's not electric body's world? maybe some of us want to support an artist? maybe some of us like to collect things? big whoop for that pointless post. how rude.

If the shoe fits ... :hooker: