Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Of courseย :gtfo:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i kinda dont get this whole argument cuz that member didnt lie:oprah3: theres a reason why they started selling a candle with a plastic rock for 100$

ย 

i would actually argue that things like the box are probably a really big part of her vision. it's not plastic, they're special stones with holy woods, etc.

ย 

considering her artistic development with wanting to be "witchy" it completely makes sense. and yeah, they're expensive but they're actually really lovely looking collector's boxes - and hopefully the wood and stones were sourced ethically. from what i've seen of other people's pictures they look completely worth it. i would say every era she's had something well representative of the era. flasks and lighters, coke necklace spoons, lyric bibles, all the surf merch from NFR. i don't think her merch is as bad as people want to make out.

ย 

I mean the user itโ€™s not wrong, lana and her team made a lot of aesthetic pleasing merch/memorabilia for all the records except this one? Like i LOVE HER, but that sweater with the album title in times new roman? Girly... But itโ€™s not Lanaโ€™s fault iโ€™ll guess is her team too. I think she is more about the sound the music and her relationships with friends and family more than the aesthetic (which makes me sad as a designer i wanted to see what she can bring...) but well

original.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I know no one asked, but all I have to say is that people arenโ€™t obligated to buy or not buy something. We donโ€™t have to go around telling people what or what not to buy, as well as continually criticize something. I feel like a lot of people on here love to critique (and thatโ€™s fine, theyโ€™re entitled to that) but sometimes thatโ€™s ALL I see from people and it kind of ruins the camaraderie, especially if itโ€™s unprovoked and itโ€™s shared whenย people are excited about something and are just discussing among themselves. No shade to anyone particular, just saying. Hope everyone has a good day!ย 

Thatโ€™s why im avoiding most of the threads and im not active as how i used to be because ppl here most of them are talking shit about her, like yeah thatโ€™s fine we cant like everything she does but for gods sake cant you just stop bulshitting about her for a secondย 

:smile3:

Just now, 99centlips said:

ย 

CALLED ITย 

ย 

Predictable as predictable can get.ย :smokes:

Just now, venicebitx said:

I mean the user itโ€™s not wrong, lana and her team made a lot of aesthetic pleasing merch/memorabilia for all the records except this one? Like i LOVE HER, but that sweater with the album title in times new roman? Girly... But itโ€™s not Lanaโ€™s fault iโ€™ll guess is her team too. I think she is more about the sound the music and her relationships with friends and family more than the aesthetic (which makes me sad as a designer i wanted to see what she can bring...) but well

ย 

reminder the NFR merch was pretty meh until the surf shop and it was only released in drabs. she's done that for the past few eras - they have a small amount of launch merch and then keep irregularly releasing random shit until the era is over. i mean they even kind of did it with violet.ย :rip:

ย 

Just now, electra said:

ย 

reminder the NFR merch was pretty meh until the surf shop and it was only released in drabs. she's done that for the past few eras - they have a small amount of launch merch and then keep irregularly releasing random shit until the era is over. i mean they even kind of did it with violet.ย :rip:

The era is over and yet the dropped the uk poster so this nightmare is gunna be continued even after the NFR is doneย :creep:

1 minute ago, electra said:

ย 

Hope the team have some cool looking merch because what iโ€™ve seen so far itโ€™s not it

original.gif

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

The era is over and yet the dropped the uk poster so this nightmare is gunna be continued even after the NFR is doneย :creep:

ย 

LITERALLY THE AUDACITY OF HER TO RELEASE THAT POSTER INTO THE COCC ERA....pretty fucking unmatched

ย 

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

They couldnโ€™t sell it on the venues they have to do something with thoseย :flop:

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Hope the team have some cool looking merch because what iโ€™ve seen so far itโ€™s not it

ย 

this might be dumb but i really hope she does some kind of virtual pop-up shop. the lfl and nfr ones were really cool. even if she's not really there it's always a nice event.

ย 

16 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I didnโ€™t mean you my badย 

I was pointing on that guy who started the whole argue srry

Maybe because weโ€™re collectors and itโ€™s her merch thread?ย Donโ€™t play dumb for gods sakeย 

Idk why you are so hurt when it's basically YOU getting hostile and personal over an opinionย  LOL.

It's not as if my opinion on her merch hinders you in any way to hoard whatever you want.

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I know no one asked, but all I have to say is that people arenโ€™t obligated to buy or not buy something. We donโ€™t have to go around telling people what or what not to buy, as well as continually criticize something. I feel like a lot of people on here love to critique (and thatโ€™s fine, theyโ€™re entitled to that) but sometimes thatโ€™s ALL I see from people and it kind of ruins the camaraderie, especially if itโ€™s unprovoked and itโ€™s shared whenย people are excited about something and are just discussing among themselves. No shade to anyone particular, just saying. Hope everyone has a good day!ย 

I mean - I never said anyone can not buy anything. That's the narrative some users here - the very ones who are getting personal and dramatic - push cause they can't live with me voicing my opinion that her merch is low standard and that I'm amazed people actually buy it WITHOUT ADDRESSING ANYONE IN PARTICULAR. And I really doubt having an opinion and not yassing everything for the sake of it damages the positive feeling someone else may have. Talking about fragility .

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, electra said:

ย 

this might be dumb but i really hope she does some kind of virtual pop-up shop. the lfl and nfr ones were really cool. even if she's not really there it's always a nice event.

PLEASE THAT WILL BE AMAZING, im manifesting:makeup:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

pls not a pop up shop NOW we donโ€™t need another book signing situationย :toofunny:

ย 

The way I received my little Surf Shop t-shirt four months after the alleged "shipping date"ย :toofloppy:

War flashbacks.

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

They couldnโ€™t sell it on the venues they have to do something with thoseย :flop:

What I donโ€™t really understand why they had to sell it when itโ€™s just a mockup and not printed yet I mean the tour is cancelled sis

1 minute ago, electra said:

ย 

a virtual pop up -ย like the ldrsurfshop.com (but with less shit shipping times)

I STILL REMEMBER THE WHOLE SHIPPING DISASTERย 

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

What I donโ€™t really understand why they had to sell it when itโ€™s just a mockup and printed yet I mean the tour is cancelled sis

A reminder of how dumb dummy dumb we wereย :toofloppy:

original.gif