Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I mean - I never said anyone can not buy anything. That's the narrative some users here - the very ones who are getting personal and dramatic - push cause they can't live with me voicing my opinion that her merch is low standard and that I'm amazed people actually buy it WITHOUT ADDRESSING ANYONE IN PARTICULAR. And I really doubt having an opinion and not yassing everything for the sake of it damages the positive feeling someone else may have. Talking about fragility .

I know you didn’t say that. Again, I said that I wasn’t speaking about anyone in general. Yes, the way this thread was going was in that direction, but I also said that people are entitled to their opinion. And I didn’t say that it damages the positive feeling, it’s just a tired shtick that infiltrates the threads and if you’re in the thread already, well it’s not ever fun to read a brash take. I’m not saying this at you btw because I actually enjoy your presence on this site! 

1 minute ago, electra said:

a virtual pop up - like the ldrsurfshop.com (but with less shit shipping times)

And a cheaper shipping price, that 60$ Gave me nightmares for a month

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i hope theres no popup shop and livenation handles all her merch this time around, whoever was in charge of the surf shop i hope they got fired smh

livenation can handle me over some damn european vip merch while they're at it then!

I know we're all fighting in here, lol, but if anyone wants the UO Exclusive, here's a 20% off code (your entire order, so add something else for free shipping!) - brings the price down to $31: XUO20XTASLX

So excited to get the alternate cover with the red vinyl. :wub:

And even though I dislike the official cover, I still wish I could have bought it just to have it. Too bad money is tight. Basically, I had to choose between the two. 

But guys the alternate cover is so dreamy & beautiful. It's my favorite cover of hers to date (even though it's not official). I hope Lana uses Neil Krug for her next official album cover because their collaborations are seriously stunning.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

This is how I actually imagined the cover, it's beautiful!!! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHY DOES SHE DO THIS :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm actually so mad now

ordered

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.