Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, fanb said:

Only works in NL, DE,  Luxembourg and Belgium :(...

But I have a stupid question.. So is the signed card actually signed by her or its a print? 

I imagine they are actually signed like she did with the NFR prints. She individually signed each one, so hopefully this time it will be the same.

I am literally distraught, been a fan since 2011 (the good old Tumblr days) and I have only ever been able to have enough money now to buy anything signed by Lana, but nowhere do they ship to New Zealand (not even the French site). Has anyone ordered from a re-seller from Ebay? Or should I take my chances and hope that there will be an opportunity where some site will eventually pop up and ships the signed bundles to my country? I haven't ordered anything besides the Neil vinyl as it was listed on JB-HIFI and also because I have been waiting everyday for her signed bundles to come out 

Edited by CyberCherry
Edit: Spelling

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

I am literally distraught, been a fan since 2011 (the good old Tumblr days) and I have only ever been able to have enough money now to buy anything signed by Lana, but nowhere do they ship to New Zealand (not even the French site). Has anyone ordered from a re-seller from Ebay? Or should I take my chances and hope that there will be an opportunity where some site will eventually pop up and ships the signed bundles to my country? I haven't ordered anything besides the Neil vinyl as it was listed on JB-HIFI as I have been waiting everyday for her signed bundles to come out 

do you have any international friends? you could order it to their country if it ships there, and have them send it to you. its what my friend did for her folklore signed cd, she had it ordered to her american friend and they shipped it over

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, Trailer Heaven said:

do you have any international friends? you could order it to their country if it ships there, and have them send it to you. its what my friend did for her folklore signed cd, she had it ordered to her american friend and they shipped it over

I actually do but its an ex boyfriend of mine, lmao. I know he would be willing to do so but I really don't want to talk to him. Other than that I do not, thank you for your suggestion though! 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

17 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I am literally distraught, been a fan since 2011 (the good old Tumblr days) and I have only ever been able to have enough money now to buy anything signed by Lana, but nowhere do they ship to New Zealand (not even the French site). Has anyone ordered from a re-seller from Ebay? Or should I take my chances and hope that there will be an opportunity where some site will eventually pop up and ships the signed bundles to my country? I haven't ordered anything besides the Neil vinyl as it was listed on JB-HIFI and also because I have been waiting everyday for her signed bundles to come out 

Are you sure that you can't? I checked and I managed to order signed cd box set to NZ from her German store. :O

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435813301/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-ltd-boxset-signed-card-/index.html

2 minutes ago, I Come In Peace said:

There really isn't a way to buy the signed stuff for Israel??

French and German sites have Israel in their shipping options as I can see. 

1 minute ago, californianfreak said:

So the only signed thing in the signed bundles is the art card right?

Yeah it says it in the list of stuff signed art card

1 hour ago, alexbeygul said:

Are you sure that you can't? I checked and now I'm willing to order signed cd box set to NZ from her German store. :O

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435813301/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-ltd-boxset-signed-card-/index.html

OMFG I can order from here! I can't thank you enough, I will let you know if my order is successful! 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

4 minutes ago, I Come In Peace said:

can you please post the link?

I don't know how much for the delivery but I managed to put it to the basket and choose your country. 

FR https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/
DE https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p30-i2170/index.html

So I contacted her store about not shipping to Florida...we’ll see what they say. In the meantime I have contacted my sister and she’s letting me have it shipped to her college dorm in Connecticut and it went through.... hopefully it comes by the second week in April because she’s leaving college for good then and I need my cd. :facepalm:

12 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

I don't know how much for the delivery but I managed to put it to the basket and choose your country. 

FR https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/
DE https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p30-i2170/index.html

Thank you so much!

I ordered the signed cd box set from the German website, do you guys know if they'll send me a confirmation email?

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

On those merch dates, cassettes were supposed to be released on Feb 1st, but were released today (2 days after said release), so Picture Disc #2 (the third one we're getting) might be out Feb 17 since it was saying it would be out Feb 15 on that merch pic.

I guess that's how math works? I don't know, I'm not a mathematician :xgiggle: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif