Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, folklore said:

it hasnt been working all day, but they keep dropping in quantity which is !!! upsetting me

I got it to work from her French site!

That's very strange it won't work from the US page... 

25 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

Ok it let me buy the new tapes but it won't let me ship the signed CD to Indiana? From shoplanadelrey. Is this some kind of error or are they sold out? 

For some reason, the only state I've heard of where people are placing the US signed CD orders successfully is Georgia, which ironically enough, is where I live right now lol so my CD order went through just fine. So I've had two friends already ship theirs to me so I can reship to them skkkk

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

For some reason, the only state I've heard of where people are placing the US signed CD orders successfully is Georgia, which ironically enough, is where I live right now lol so my CD order went through just fine. So I've had two friends already ship theirs to me so I can reship to them skkkk

Lana blessing the blue state babies :trisha:

Edit: not me thinking you were a NYC resident cause of ur acting and stuff :ma:

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

For some reason, the only state I've heard of where people are placing the US signed CD orders successfully is Georgia, which ironically enough, is where I live right now lol so my CD order went through just fine. So I've had two friends already ship theirs to me so I can reship to them skkkk

lolol what w the election and now lana shipping we are really winning in GA this year!

aOaIzH2.gif

I had mine shipped to my sisters dorm room in Connecticut and it worked. But I had no luck having it shipped to my house in Florida. If the signed items won’t ship to your house, if you have a family member or friend in another state try them. It’s a very strange situation. 

I read online that we will have some signed lithos? Am i tripping? I tough we only have one picture disc left? I mean from the list it’s the only thing missing.... right? :bebe:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I read online that we will have some signed lithos? Am i tripping? I tough we only have one picture disc left? I mean from the list it’s the only thing missing.... right? :bebe:

Nah, we still got that signed 12x12 litho/print and the picture disc #2 that supposedly drop on the same day and we also have a new wave of merch (clothing and etc) incoming lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So on her UK site, the collectors edition (that I bought cause it was cheaper than the US store) is $82 and includes both store exclusive vinyls and a CD and a cassette..

now there's a bundle on there for only $80 with both store exclusive vinyls, a SIGNED CD and both exclusive cassettes.. I knew I should've fucking waited damnit lmao 

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, we still got that signed 12x12 litho/print and the picture disc #2 that supposedly drop on the same day and we also have a new wave of merch (clothing and etc) incoming lmao 

I can’t anymore omg:crying5:

original.gif

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

So on her UK site, the collectors edition (that I bought cause it was cheaper than the US store) is $82 and includes both store exclusive vinyls and a CD and a cassette..

now there's a bundle on there for only $80 with both store exclusive vinyls, a SIGNED CD and both exclusive cassettes.. I knew I should've fucking waited damnit lmao 

they all offer the same signed art card. doesnt matter which bundle you order, youll always get the same 12x12 cm print

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

tbh i believe the 12x12 print is the signed art card, cuz that ones 12x12 centimeters :rip: since bundles no longer work, i cant see lana signing prints when they dont help her boost her sales

image.png

4 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I can’t anymore omg:crying5:

Yeah, I don't have the picture itself but I can google it and get a heavily pixelated picture and from there we're missing:

Feb 15

Picture Disc #2 D2C exclusive

Signed 12x12 print

Mar 1

Merch drop TBC

As you know, dates are wrong but since the cassettes/signed bundles dropped 2 days after the date shown on that pic, I'd say Feb 15 will be Feb 17 and Mar 1 will be Mar 3

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

they all offer the same signed art card. doesnt matter which bundle you order, youll always get the same 12x12 cm print

Oh I know lol, I was referring to the pricing. I paid $82 for 2 vinyls, a cd, and a cassette, whereas now with the new bundle you pay $80 for the same 2 vinyls, 2 cassettes instead of one, and the CD comes with the signed picture

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

tbh i believe the 12x12 print is the signed art card, cuz that ones 12x12 centimeters :rip: since bundles no longer work, i cant see lana signing prints when they dont help her boost her sales

I don't even know, maybe there will be a limited amount of those 12x12 prints (like some extras they've got) for people who want to buy them w/o other items (?)

Tbh I don't know, and I lowkey don't care about the other stuff, all I want now is the picture disc #2 to be out so I can snatch it and try buying what I'm missing (which is still a lot :krylie:)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif