Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

If I remember correctly. The surf shop happened upon release week, cause I remember them selling physical vinyls there. And then thereafter made available online. It seems this time around the merch will all be online prior to album release. It makes sense due to Covid, no need to hold onto it lol. I just wonder how it’ll change for me. I bought a lot of stuff on the surf shop in part because I was LOVING the album and I wanted merch related to it so bad. Without hearing it, I wonder if I won’t wanna buy as much especially since I spent so much already on variants (and violet stuff which wasn’t too long ago). Maybe I’ll just buy stuff I really really like or wait til after the albums release. Anyways don’t mind me I’m just pondering out loud lol. Can’t wait for the album!!!

Hiii I found this tweet on Twitter.
According to Universal all the cards will be signed by her.... :party:

https://twitter.com/borntopie/status/1357432568879185924?s=21

On 2/5/2021 at 3:03 AM, 99centlips said:

Okay I figured it out but it's a little bit confusing and there's a few bundles and the grey vinyl that have a max of 568? Not sure about that, but I think there's only 568 grey vinyls left and all the bundles have the grey vinyl included. *Note: they all changed to 566 while I was doing this*

store.universalmusic.com

COCC BUNDLES

• Signed Cassette Bundle (3 Cassettes + Signed Art Card): 2,910
  • Signed CD Cassette Bundle (3 Cassettes  + CD + Signed Art Card): 2,905
  • Signed Vinyl & Cassette Bundle ( 2 Cassettes + Grey Vinyl  + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed COCC Collector's Edition (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed Super Fan Edition: (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 205 *I tried all shirt and sweatshirt sizes and it still came up the same number, so I think there's only 205 masks left*

• COCC Collector's Edition: (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 568
  • COCC Analogue Edition (Cassette #1 + Grey Vinyl): 568
  • COCC Monochrome Edition (Cassette #1 + Black Vinyl): 784
  • Super Fan Edition (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 205
  • T-Shirt & Cassette (Tee + Cassette #1): 553
  • Sweatshirt & Cassette (Sweatshirt + Cassette #1): 283
  • Facemask & Cassette (Mask + Cassette #1): 205

COCC MUSIC

• CD: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • CD Box Set: 1,004
  • Cassette #1: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #2: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #3: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Gatefold Black Vinyl: 784
  • Transparent Vinyl: 686
  • Grey Vinyl: 568
  • Spotify Picture Disc Vinyl: 271

COCC MERCH

• Tee S: 95
  • Tee M: 133
  • Tee L: 112
  • Tee XL: 104
  • Tee XXL: 109

• Sweatshirt S: 47
  • Sweatshirt M: 44
  • Sweatshirt L:  57
  • Sweatshirt XL: 59
  • Sweatshirt XXL: 75

VIOLET

• CD: 45
  • Black Vinyl: 249
  • Picture Disk Vinyl: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*

Thank you so much? can you check her French store? The CDs haven’t sold out yet I’m curious haha 

4 minutes ago, Brenda said:

Hiii I found this tweet on Twitter.
According to Universal all the cards will be signed by her.... :party:

https://twitter.com/borntopie/status/1357432568879185924?s=21

Thank you so much? can you check her French store? The CDs haven’t sold out yet I’m curious haha 

I mean i love her to death and i wish that’s true, but universal would never say it’s not signed by the artist if they are selling it if that makes sense? Like stuck with u fiasco by ariana? They said the same and we can clearly see that almost everyone was autopen

original.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I mean i love her to death and i wish that’s true, but universal would never say it’s not signed by the artist if they are selling it if that makes sense? Like stuck with u fiasco by ariana? They said the same and we can clearly see that almost everyone was autopen

I know... we will see ☹️ I just hope it’s not autopen since it’s my first signed item by Lana I just want to believe it won’t be fake lmaooo

i am so sad because i tried to purchase the signed cd a few days ago and my purchase would not go through because it said it could not ship to my location but i live in the usa?? and now it is sold out :’( ugh i am so sad

4 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

i am so sad because i tried to purchase the signed cd a few days ago and my purchase would not go through because it said it could not ship to my location but i live in the usa?? and now it is sold out :’( ugh i am so sad

You still can order it on her French website maybe even cheaper 

13 hours ago, Brenda said:

I was curious too so I checked now!

French Store

• Signed COCC CD: 29
  • Signed Boxset: 134
  • Standard Black Vinyl: 476
  • Transparent Vinyl: 336
  • Grey Vinyl: 370 
  • Bundle COCC T-Shirt + Standard Black Vinyl: S M 4 L 3 XL 4
  • Bundle COCC T-Shirt + Transparent Vinyl: S 923 L 10 XL 15
  • Bundle COCC T-Shirt + Grey Vinyl: S 3 M 6 L 6 XL 3

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Guys I was checking the french store

1 left only!!! #3 Cassette + Signed Card

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/carte-dedicacee-cassette-3-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

(probably someone cancelled their order) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, Electric Body said:

Still no information on what the poster included in the FNAC/HMV/Target/Media Markt version will be, huh?

HMV had a banner on there store advertising the exclusive CD with poster and the mock up was a picture of her in the red car from the music video... Unsure if that's the final design though! 

1 minute ago, bored said:

HMV had a banner on there store advertising the exclusive CD with poster and the mock up was a picture of her in the red car from the music video... Unsure if that's the final design though! 

Do we by any chance have a screenshot of this banner? Could not find it on their website

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

GUYS EMERGENCY I JUST GOT REFUNFED FOR THE HORSE PICTURE DISC FROM HER UK STORE!!!! (I’m from spain so yeah) check yours!

Ok so i got the money back but i checked and it’s still confirmed and pending on delivery on my profile? Is it normal?

original.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Ok so i got the money back but i checked and it’s still confirmed and pending on delivery on my profile? Is it normal?

there would be a final payment on the shipping day. it's ok for some UK music stores, nothing is cancelled bc you're not from the UK