Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

24 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

there would be a final payment on the shipping day. it's ok for some UK music stores, nothing is cancelled bc you're not from the UK

Okai okai, as it was blocked later for outside of the uk i though it was that

original.gif

3 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Hi guys remember when I said I’m gonna contact Ed about the fees? He replied to me he said they’ll fix the extra fees that they take when someone buys the digital album from her store 

Thank you!!! ? 

5 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Hi guys remember when I said I’m gonna contact Ed about the fees? He replied to me he said they’ll fix the extra fees that they take when someone buys the digital album from her store 

He just contacted me he said it’s sorted out! Now you can get the digital preorders without any extra fees hope this can make her sales go higher 

:smile3:

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

He just contacted me he said it’s sorted out! Now you can get the digital preorders without any extra fees hope this can make her sales go higher 

Thank you again! It’s a shame cause I’ve ordered twice from her store now and would’ve added a digital cd each time if it wasn’t for the fees ? but the third PD is also allegedly from her site so I’ll add one then and then maybe another release week!

51 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Thank you again! It’s a shame cause I’ve ordered twice from her store now and would’ve added a digital cd each time if it wasn’t for the fees ? but the third PD is also allegedly from her site so I’ll add one then and then maybe another release week!

You’re most welcome 

IKR I’m pretty sure she lost a lot of copies :( but later better than never at least they fixed it

:smile3:

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If she drops any more merch she can choke ...I’m not taking out a second mortgage for a different art card and another limited edition vinyl.  

Then she'll choke 'cause there will be a new wave of merch dropping in March lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

***NOTE: There are only mockups for the exact color of the vinyl, this will be the same indie exclusive yellow other shops get, I have chosen to put up the two variations I have seen. If you see the actual vinyl and hate the color, we gladly accept pre-order cancellations and returns on unopened sealed vinyl***

THANK GOD SJKGHJSKDGHA