Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Which vinyl variant of the original chemtrails cover is the most rare? I ordered the red target exclusive and Spotify picture disc but I also want to have one with the official cover in my Lana vinyl collection 

1 hour ago, cherrycokes said:

Which vinyl variant of the original chemtrails cover is the most rare? I ordered the red target exclusive and Spotify picture disc but I also want to have one with the official cover in my Lana vinyl collection 

Someone says grey but idk for sure 

hard to say, probably the grey, transparent or yellow one

image.png

From what I've read grey + yellow are the ones that seem to have the least quantity available. 
(if we have to consider also the alternative covers, I'd say the red is the rarest and the spotify picture disc)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

12 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Hm... Or maybe the green one from urban outfitters because fr what i know they're always out of stock sooner then other

2 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

Hm... Or maybe the green one from urban outfitters because fr what i know they're always out of stock sooner then other

i think the yellow will be more desired than that one, therefore making yellow more rare

3 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

The yellow one has been for a few days out of stock on fnac.com, so I’m pretty sure is one of the rarest.

I’m thinking the rarest will be grey or clear - it kinda seems they’re making enough for orders plus some. And the Record Store Day variant. 

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

how many of the Spotify picture disc are there left bc my indesicive libra ass hasn't decided to buy it 

272 on the US store, I've been checking it these past days as I want to get one too, and it dropped down only by a few so you can wait if you're unsure. I think people even forgot about it lol

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

5 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

how many of the Spotify picture disc are there left bc my indesicive libra ass hasn't decided to buy it 

around 200-275 on each site last time i checked 

Just now, Fireffie said:

272 on the US store, I've been checking it these past days as I want to get one too, and it dropped down only by a few so you can wait if you're unsure. I think people even forgot about it lol

oop beat me to it but yeah cause it’s not on her site without the link still right? i thought they were gonna do that

2 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

not the transparent one cause if the web sleuthing is right, there’s 12k of that one. i’d say grey 

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

around 200-275 on each site last time i checked 

oop beat me to it but yeah cause it’s not on her site without the link still right? i thought they were gonna do that

thank u all. I will order it tomorrow to leave it out of my conscious lol 

7 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

not the transparent one cause if the web sleuthing is right, there’s 12k of that one. i’d say grey 

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

From what I've read grey + yellow are the ones that seem to have the least quantity available. 
(if we have to consider also the alternative covers, I'd say the red is the rarest and the spotify picture disc)

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

1 hour ago, alexbeygul said:

Someone says grey but idk for sure 

Thanks guys! I’ll probably order the yellow or grey one but I want to wait to order one until I see the third picture disc