Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

The only reason why the grey is gonna be so rare is cause its ugly and they know people won't buy it so they're intentionally not pressing that many of them so they don't have a overstock for forever :nails: I don't think the red will be that rare at first, cause its the most popular and they'll probably press a fuck ton of them. See it getting super expensive in the future like HM and UV vinyls though cause its by far the prettiest through the cover art and the vinyl color :tommy: Read in a status that you could find the HM alt vinyls at UO stores for 30 bucks and there were a ton of them a couple years ago but now its 250+ at the lowest. Probably will be the same, there'll be a lot of them on Target shelves for a while and then it'll skyrocket when its gone :gasp:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

48 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I don't think the red will be that rare at first, cause its the most popular and they'll probably press a fuck ton of them.

well, it has already sold out in some places

8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

well, it has already sold out in some places

HMV and Target you can still preorder from both sites, actually if you preorder TWO from target you can get a FREE movie, book, music or game on select items :mj2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The grey and pictures disc will be the rarest this era i think, because the red and the yellow one are available at multiples stores(unlike the other alternatives cover for UO and HM that were only sold on UO), so they would have a ton of them? Maybe the green from uo will be rare too because they are the only providers of this color. I don’t know about the cream from amazon since idk if it’s available in every country.

original.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

The grey and pictures disc will be the rarest this era i think, because the red and the yellow one are available at multiples stores(unlike the other alternatives cover for UO and HM that were only sold on UO), so they would have a ton of them? Maybe the green from uo will be rare too because they are the only providers of this color. I don’t know about the cream from amazon since idk if it’s available in every country.

my estimates from previous eras (as someone whose searching for lana things multiple times daily and gets to see the inclines first hand):

• copies sold from her store won't immediately be rare. these will also probably take some of the longest to sell out. in the nfr era, store exclusives also got restocked intermittently but extremely randomly. after a year these were selling for around 50-80, after a year and a half is when people started uploading them for 100+. so basically, if you buy these just for the sake of having something rare these will probably increase in value, but extremely gradually.
  • copies sold from urban outfitters won't immediately be rare. people will immediately start relisting them at high prices before they sell out, but they probably won't sell out for a good few months. nfr took maybe a year or so to sell out. i feel like it only sold out relatively recently.
  • copies from walmart are somewhat up in the air. it could be similar to a target edition, which will normally only gain value after a few years. for example, its still quite easy to get lfl / nfr target editions.
  • picture discs will be rare. picture discs are always rare. especially considering the tiny margin of time people were given to purchase the spotify exclusive.
  • amazon exclusive is also up in the air but amazon exclusives by other artists normally sell out fairly fast and then go for around the 70-100 mark immediately, so they'll only gain value.
  • indie exclusives are up in the air. but take note of this: it doesn't matter how many distributors there are. in fact, this can just make it more difficult to get a copy. think record store day / born to die rsd edition.

The yellow one it’s also sold on fnac, which it’s not necessary an indie store and they will have a ton of copies, like nfr blue vinyl, it is exclusive but not limited, like the yellow i think

original.gif

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

still no word on the last picture disc?

I really hope the last picture disc comes in a gatefold instead of a clear plastic cover and that’s the reason why they’re taking so long to release it...but unlikely 

Manifesting a big booklet coming with the vinyl like the HM’s one:illumarina:

5 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

quick question: why is there a gatefold if it isnt a double disc?

The Violet vinyl was also a gatefold and only one Lp. It means that in one side is the Lp and the other side is sealed.

38 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

still no word on the last picture disc?

At this point I think maybe it's going to be released along with White Dress probably? And maybe it'll be a single record with WD/Chemtrails and not with the full album  (probably not though lol) 

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, is the target exclusive and the indie store exclusive gatefold?

Yep, they're all gatefold confirmed! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Are we 99,9% sure that there's going to be a 3rd picture disc though? 

I know that the insider said there's gonna be picture discs but If I'm correct they never said how many right? So it could have only meant just those two

Plus that document that we found on Twitter may not be true as for the fact that the release dates where all wrong 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I know that the insider said there's gonna be picture discs but If I'm correct they never said how many right? So it could have only meant just those two

Plus that document that we found on Twitter may not be true as for the fact that the release dates where all wrong 

But about amount of the cassettes (3) they were right though, so...

23 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Most of the dates were wrong, yeah. However, everything else was legit so

We shall see

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 2/4/2021 at 3:38 PM, 99centlips said:

stock updates on shoplanadelrey (these could very well be wrong but if you mess around with the cart, it will show you how many are left. feel free to dm me, i’ll show you how)

signed cd: “sold out” i’m calling bs as it was 1,900 yesterday 

cassette #1: 752

cassette #2: 892

cassette #3: 894

boxset: 2,128

transparent vinyl: 12,157

grey vinyl:  3,092

black vinyl: 14,530

spotify picture disk: 384

cd: 5,397

if anyone cares...

violet exclusive vinyl: 222

violet cassette: 1! if anyone wants this one, they better snag the last one! it said 2 yesterday! 

violet cd: 168

violet regular vinyl: 783

violet picture disk vinyl: 197

nfr green vinyl: 435

nfr green cassette: 65

nfr uncensored cd: 189

lfl box set: 328

lfl cd: 387

i have over $200k in my cart right now doing all of this lmao

update 2.12.21

MUSIC

signed cd: SOLD OUT

cassette #1: 744

cassette #2: 853

cassette #3: 865

boxset: 2,092

transparent vinyl: 12,052

grey vinyl:  3,042

black vinyl: 14,518

spotify picture disk: 268

cd: 5,356

MERCH

keychain: 79

mask: 238

crewneck S: 6

crewneck M: 23

crewneck L: 17

crewneck XL: 15

crewneck 2XL: 7

tee S: 49

tee M: 87

tee L: 82

tee XL: 48

tee 2XL: 26

denim jacket S: 30

denim jacket M: 24

denim jacket L: 16

denim jacket XL: 14

denim jacket 2XL: 6

black windbreaker S: 9

black windbreaker M: 17

black windbreaker L: 13

black windbreaker XL: SOLD OUT/NOT AVAILABLE

back windbreaker 2XL: SOLD OUT/ NOT AVAILABLE

pink windbreaker S: 9

pink windbreaker M: 33

pink windbreaker L: 12

pink windbreaker XL: 6

pink windbreaker 2XL: SOLD OUT/ NOT AVAILABLE

VIOLET

violet exclusive vinyl: 217

violet cassette: SOLD OUT

violet cd: 166

violet regular vinyl: 781

violet picture disk vinyl: 195

NFR

nfr green vinyl: 347

nfr green cassette: 58

nfr uncensored cd: 188

nfr uncensored cd: 189

LFL

lfl box set: 323

lfl cd: 387

So anyways I got tired of Walmart not restocking the PD (watch them do it next week ?) so I caved and purchased from Sound of Vinyl in the UK. I just didn’t wanna miss out on getting it, I’ll be annoyed if they restock and sell it in stores lol