Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

According to that leaked list we were at some point supposed to get the third PD today. Obviously a lot of those dates changed/were wrong but I think some ended up being accurate, and all the items were fully accurate. You guys think we’ll get something in the next few hours? :excited:

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

According to that leaked list we were at some point supposed to get the third PD today. Obviously a lot of those dates changed/were wrong but I think some ended up being accurate, and all the items were fully accurate. You guys think we’ll get something in the next few hours? :excited:

That list had Picture Disc #2 dropping on the 15th, not today. I just said it might drop today since the cassettes dropped two days after the date that was on that list :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

That list had Picture Disc #2 dropping on the 15th, not today. I just said it might drop today since the cassettes dropped two days after the date that was on that list :xgiggle:

whoops, thanks, well hopefully we get it this week or maybe with the WD release cause it's the last variant and I'm anxious to see what it's a picture of!!

19 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I wish artists n their teams somehow had a hold of the vinyl copies for proper display to their fans. Shades are important to me as a buyer bc personally I like seeing what matches with it and how it adds to a space. two cents. 

I mean, it wouldn’t have to be the real thing w/ the song on it. It could just be an “empty” vinyl but 100% exact like the final product. 
But yeah :whatever:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

I mean, it wouldn’t have to be the real thing w/ the song on it. It could just be an “empty” vinyl but 100% exact like the final product. 
But yeah :whatever:

yeah bc I know some mock ups don't end up looking like the photos exactly so it'd be nice to have a proper color swatch of em thru one of those 

UV/Honeymoon

ugh i think next week im going to pounce on the UO one. their mockups are always so bad, im sure its not that ugly

also i have this sinking feeling that the 3rd picture disc will just be the Neil cover.... and i wont be buying that. the only way ill ever buy clear plastic bag vinyls is if A) its Lana, B) its a picture that doesn't come on a proper sleeve

also was contemplating if we do get the horse picture in HD, i was thinking about sending away for a custom sleeve of it so i can put my picture disk in there

7 hours ago, floridakilosxx said:

Does anyone know if the UO vinyl will be in stores?:twirls:

Maybe if they have a lot and don’t sell out online yes! I got my nfr alternative at store in barcelona (they usually doesn’t bring the UO exclusives here so i was shoocked)

original.gif

17 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Maybe if they have a lot and don’t sell out online yes! I got my nfr alternative at store in barcelona (they usually doesn’t bring the UO exclusives here so i was shoocked)

Thank you! I'm going to have someone I know who lives near a UO pick it up for me so I don't have to pay shipping lol

On 2/15/2021 at 2:18 PM, Yosemite said:

Digital Stores CS UK is on CRACKKKK 

They replied to me (about that whole picture disc drama) like Friday and asked me about my order’s no. and I gave it. Then today I see this email on my inbox:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your email. 

We have checked the system and because you have selected "Complete Shipping" your order will be sent out in one delivery once all items have come into stock. 

The item in your order has its release date on 19th of March and therefore the order status shows still "pending". 

Unfortunately, we are unable to amend orders to part shipping once they have been placed. Therefore, we would recommend cancelling the pre-order item, to release the remaining products in your order if you would prefer not to wait.  You would then need to place a new order for the cancelled item on our website. We would advise you to check that all item are still available before asking us to cancel.  

Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

:scoff:

I just replied and legit said “That was not what I asked, at all” lmao and then went to simplify the question even more so let’s see if I get a real answer or one coming from someone who’s on crack

Their reply 

Spoiler

Hi 

We can deliver to almost anywhere in the world.  For information on international shipping times and prices please see the ‘DELIVERY’ drop-down in our help & support section.

Each item is priced for delivery according to its weight, volume, destination and the chosen delivery method. An exact delivery charge will be calculated for your order on the order review page before you are asked for payment. 

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

I really can’t w them, I really can’t. They’re on some good stuff, like it’s not even crack at this point lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Their reply 

Reveal hidden contents

Hi 

We can deliver to almost anywhere in the world.  For information on international shipping times and prices please see the ‘DELIVERY’ drop-down in our help & support section.

Each item is priced for delivery according to its weight, volume, destination and the chosen delivery method. An exact delivery charge will be calculated for your order on the order review page before you are asked for payment. 

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

I really can’t w them, I really can’t. They’re on some good stuff, like it’s not even crack at this point lmao

What’s the shipping issues with the spotify picture disc?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

What’s the shipping issues with the spotify picture disc?

I just wanna know if they will honor the order or not (since I’m not from the UK but I managed to order it in that brief time where they allowed non-UK fans to buy it).

However, they don’t even get the question and I’ve dumbed it down two times already.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

31 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I just wanna know if they will honor the order or not (since I’m not from the UK but I managed to order it in that brief time where they allowed non-UK fans to buy it).

However, they don’t even get the question and I’ve dumbed it down two times already.

tbh i think these are just automatic replies (but i might be wrong). i would try sending them a few more emails until an actual employee responds.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

5 minutes ago, Hannus said:

tbh i think these are just automatic replies (but i might be wrong). i would try sending them a few more emails until an actual employee responds.

Don’t think they are, I’ve talked w/ two different people. Kira and another person that I don’t remember the name.

They’re just clueless, ig 

But I’ve already replied, again, and asked if they’re going to honor my order and if the payment went through and all is good and if they will eventually ship it w/o any problems. I don’t know how much simpler I can put it tho:bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif