Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Don’t think they are, I’ve talked w/ two different people. Kira and another person that I don’t remember the name.

They’re just clueless, ig 

But I’ve already replied, again, and asked if they’re going to honor my order and if the payment went through and all is good and if they will eventually ship it w/o any problems. I don’t know how much simpler I can put it tho:bebe:

But they've literally told you that they can deliver orders to any part of the world... It means that your order will be honored, doesn't it? :isee:

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Their reply 

Reveal hidden contents

Hi 

Thank you for your email. 

We can deliver to almost anywhere in the world.  For information on international shipping times and prices please see the ‘DELIVERY’ drop-down in our help & support section.

Each item is priced for delivery according to its weight, volume, destination and the chosen delivery method. An exact delivery charge will be calculated for your order on the order review page before you are asked for payment. 

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

I really can’t w them, I really can’t. They’re on some good stuff, like it’s not even crack at this point lmao

At least my answer made sense:dmd:

Hd7c-1.gif

22 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

But they've literally told you that they can deliver orders to any part of the world... It means that your order will be honored, doesn't it? :isee:

Yes and no, because some items are UK exclusive. The picture disc became UK exclusive, but for a brief time, non-UK fans were able to buy it. 
I just wanna know which order I should cancel lmao either the one from her UK/European store or the one from her US store :raven:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 2/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, Distantly said:

So anyways I got tired of Walmart not restocking the PD (watch them do it next week ?) so I caved and purchased from Sound of Vinyl in the UK. I just didn’t wanna miss out on getting it, I’ll be annoyed if they restock and sell it in stores lol

I knew it ??? played myself

anyways I put in a cancel request for my sound of vinyl PD and hopefully that goes through soon so I can get the Walmart one ?

I just received a shipping notification for the COTCC Denim Jacket, even though the website said it was a pre-order for March 19th.. not me getting Chemtrails merch before my Violet merch :toofunny: excited either way though! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

32 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

you can still buy it on both sites with the link. there’s around 200 left on each site. 

Thanks, it’s just that I think I might have to cancel my US order because my math may have been wrong and I created a virtual credit card for 42€ but it appears that the total is 42,01€ lmao 

(Still don’t even know what to do w/ my UK order tho lmao)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

16 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Don’t think they are, I’ve talked w/ two different people. Kira and another person that I don’t remember the name.

They’re just clueless, ig 

But I’ve already replied, again, and asked if they’re going to honor my order and if the payment went through and all is good and if they will eventually ship it w/o any problems. I don’t know how much simpler I can put it tho:bebe:

as someone who worked in customer service: there's usually a drop down bar in the system that's used that lists a ton of automated responses that you select based on what is in the email. sounds like the reps you're getting are lazy and skimming, and then just selecting which response they think would work best in order to get through to the next email instead of actually replying. so basically you're just getting bounced from rep to rep based on who clicks on your emails first lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

as someone who worked in customer service: there's usually a drop down bar in the system that's used that lists a ton of automated responses that you select based on what is in the email. sounds like the reps you're getting are lazy and skimming, and then just selecting which response they think would work best in order to get through to the next email instead of actually replying. so basically you're just getting bounced from rep to rep based on who clicks on your emails first lol

Yeah, might be that. Definitely.
It just sucks that they can’t seem to reply properly lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif