Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

would yall enjoy if we got a song with similar prouction as 13 beaches on cocc? was listening to the instrumental and those like blinking bell sounds in the chorus are so like AMAZING???? i never noticed till i heard just the instrumental! would love to see those show up again

Ma’am, this the Chemtrails Merch thread :nails:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I really wish the signed cassette bundles weren't UK exclusive :defeated:

I'm considering getting the bundle from a reseller on ebay, but I feel like I've spent so much on merch this era, but I feel like I'd really regret not getting a signed Lana item

PSUIew0.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So, apart from one user here, nobody else had the Spotify picture disc order cancelled/refunded, right? I mean, non-UK fans only

Haven’t heard anything about a cancellation, order status still says confirmed. Mine is shipping out to the west coast. Hoping it works out for everyone :biblio:

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Haven’t heard anything about a cancellation, order status still says confirmed. Mine is shipping out to the west coast. Hoping it works out for everyone :biblio:

I’m trying to get a CS reply, but they keep sending me random answers lmao
The one from her US store is confirmed and the CS has also assured me that everything is fine w/ it (bc I thought there was some problem w/ the payment), the one from her UK/EU store is also confirmed but I wanted the CS to confirm that it will in fact be delivered but they don’t exactly answer to what I ask. Instead, they just tell me that it’s a pre-order or whatever lmao

I really need to cancel one of them, and the US one only costed 3/4€ more so I might just cancel the UK one....

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

56 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I’m trying to get a CS reply, but they keep sending me random answers lmao
The one from her US store is confirmed and the CS has also assured me that everything is fine w/ it (bc I thought there was some problem w/ the payment), the one from her UK/EU store is also confirmed but I wanted the CS to confirm that it will in fact be delivered but they don’t exactly answer to what I ask. Instead, they just tell me that it’s a pre-order or whatever lmao

I really need to cancel one of them, and the US one only costed 3/4€ more so I might just cancel the UK one....

Im not from UK and i could buy the PD from the web, also i bought it from US store just in case. Im in the same situation as you. I wrote some emails to the CS and as i said couple days ago this was the most coherent answer i recieved to my question:

Spoiler

Hello Anne
I can see the following confirmation email against your order on our system. It looks like your order has been accepted on our system (normally if restrictions on items for other Countries it doesn't allow you to put the order through).

Thank you for ordering from the Lana Del Rey Store

Now i have two orders waiting to be shipped, so i really think we will recieve the UK one. Also i want to cancell one of them but i dont know what to do... The other answers i recieved from the CS didnt make sense at all. :hype:

Hd7c-1.gif

11 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Im not from UK and i could buy the PD from the web, also i bought it from US store just in case. Im in the same situation as you. I wrote some emails to the CS and as i said couple days ago this was the most coherent answer i recieved to my question:

Hide contents

Hello Anne
I can see the following confirmation email against your order on our system. It looks like your order has been accepted on our system (normally if restrictions on items for other Countries it doesn't allow you to put the order through).

Thank you for ordering from the Lana Del Rey Store

Now i have two orders waiting to be shipped, so i really think we will recieve the UK one. Also i want to cancell one of them but i dont know what to do... The other answers i recieved from the CS didnt make sense at all. :hype:

That’s a pretty decent reply tho. They basically confirmed you that it was accepted on the system so it will ship. 
Yeah, I want to cancel one, and the UK one be delivered here faster than the US one, but I’m still not sure lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

i got a shipping confirmation for my levi’s chemtrails jacket :) 

what size did you get? I got a medium and I think just medium and xl got delayed to May :rip:

Its nice to know that they seem to actually be shipping on time though haha I think her team finally dropped Live Nation so thats probably why

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

yessssss ok ty

and actually i've just tried to type 15% instead of 10% and it worked lol 
so here you are: ldr15off