Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Forgot to say it here when I saw that a while ago but here: 

For any Canadian besties, I came to the conclusion that Sunrise Records will be distributing the HMV/Target/Neil Krug version of both CD and vinyl in Canada. They're already up for preoder on the Sunrise website but both do not have a cover or info... but I'm pretty sure that they're the Neil Krug version for two reasons, 1) HMV is owned by Sunrise 2) both the vinyl AND THE CD are listed as "(Sunrise Exclusive)" so unless we're getting a third, unseen yet, version of the CD, it's gotta be the Neil Krug cover!!!

Here are the links if any canada bestie wanna preorder

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

40 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Forgot to say it here when I saw that a while ago but here: 

For any Canadian besties, I came to the conclusion that Sunrise Records will be distributing the HMV/Target/Neil Krug version of both CD and vinyl in Canada. They're already up for preoder on the Sunrise website but both do not have a cover or info... but I'm pretty sure that they're the Neil Krug version for two reasons, 1) HMV is owned by Sunrise 2) both the vinyl AND THE CD are listed as "(Sunrise Exclusive)" so unless we're getting a third, unseen yet, version of the CD, it's gotta be the Neil Krug cover!!!

Here are the links if any canada bestie wanna preorder

Ugh

Spoiler

RAARQDx.jpg

Hello! Quick question for the culture: do vinyls, cassettes, box sets, picture discs and everything else contribute to increase her pure sales? I mean, it’s not just CDs and digital downloads, right? Every time I buy a different cassette or a different vinyl am I contributing to add that “+1” to her pure sales? It’s just out of curiosity. Thanks in advance for answering!

On 2/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, Elle said:

I just received a shipping notification for the COTCC Denim Jacket, even though the website said it was a pre-order for March 19th.. not me getting Chemtrails merch before my Violet merch :toofunny: excited either way though! x

Just received an email that it's out for delivery! That means I should be receiving it sometime this afternoon - I'm so excited :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

pics!!! :beyonce:

Will keep you all updated :smile:

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

46 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Hello! Quick question for the culture: do vinyls, cassettes, box sets, picture discs and everything else contribute to increase her pure sales? I mean, it’s not just CDs and digital downloads, right? Every time I buy a differente cassette or a different vinyl am I contributing to add that “+1” to her pure sales? It’s just out of curiosity. Thanks in advance for answering!

Yes! Any music media is a sale for charts

2 hours ago, too fast too young said:

Yes! Any music media is a sale for charts

Thanks! That's why we have all these versions then... I love it. I think I have already purchased something like Chemtrails x7 at this point :worship:

7 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Hello! Quick question for the culture: do vinyls, cassettes, box sets, picture discs and everything else contribute to increase her pure sales? I mean, it’s not just CDs and digital downloads, right? Every time I buy a different cassette or a different vinyl am I contributing to add that “+1” to her pure sales? It’s just out of curiosity. Thanks in advance for answering!

As far as I know, if you order from official stores, it only counts if you order from your own country's official stores. Eg: I'm from Spain ordering from the UK store, this sale won't count neither towards the UK charts nor the Spanish charts. I don't know why is  it like that, but this explains why some items are restricted (US only/UK only) because labels want chart competition. As for other retailers, the sale belongs to the country where you order it from (if I order from Fnac France, the sale belongs to France).

1 hour ago, totalhate said:

As far as I know, if you order from official stores, it only counts if you order from your own country's official stores. Eg: I'm from Spain ordering from the UK store, this sale won't count neither towards the UK charts nor the Spanish charts. I don't know why is  it like that, but this explains why some items are restricted (US only/UK only) because labels want chart competition. As for other retailers, the sale belongs to the country where you order it from (if I order from Fnac France, the sale belongs to France).

Oh, well, that's gross. It basically invalidates SOME of my sales, like they don't even count. But how do you know that? Not doubting your words, it's just quite odd :O

She's here & she's beautiful :xcry:

50980544873_9cb8d1a499_b.jpg50980545013_51f10a20b9_b.jpg

Just now, aceofcades said:

I had a dream last night that the neil krug alt vinyl cover shipped early and everyone who ordered it was spinning cocc two weeks before it was streaming...then i woke up:defeated:

Well, back when UV dropped, I received my CD 5 days earlier from Fnac.

You never know.... 

giphy.gif 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Well, back when UV dropped, I received my CD 5 days earlier from Fnac.

You never know.... 

giphy.gif 

ive had dreams that ended up occurring before...hoping lightning strikes again

33 minutes ago, aceofcades said:

I had a dream last night that the neil krug alt vinyl cover shipped early and everyone who ordered it was spinning cocc two weeks before it was streaming...then i woke up:defeated:

where u able to listen to the music :ma: