Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I'm pretty sure we are getting the third picture disc today with the release of White Dress single. I don't see any other option...

ACLh6amPJ7Q.jpg?size=386x386&quality=96&

Edited by alexbeygul
Fuck it seems she postponed it, well...

Well since we were talking about pure sales, if I bought the beige vinyl from amazon Italy and I'm in italy does it count? Or do I have to buy from the italian Universal Music store for it to count as a pure sale? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

19 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Well since we were talking about pure sales, if I bought the beige vinyl from amazon Italy and I'm in italy does it count? Or do I have to buy from the italian Universal Music store for it to count as a pure sale? 

Honestly, it’s so weird. I definitely think it counts in your case (also the beige one is lovely), but in general we should really deepen this matter ?

44 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

My friend said they got a refund for the Spotify picture disc even though she never asked for it? Did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah, some guys in this tread said that they've got refund for PD too. They will charge them again when it shipped, i suppose :oic2:

hey girls i received my chemtrails levi’s jacket today and i love it so much! i unfortunately live on the west coast though so i won’t get much use out of it until fall/winter since it’s warming up here already

To those who got the denim jacket, how does it fit? I kinda guessed my size based on the size chart but I'm so curious if it fits like a unisex jacket or if its more of a woman's jacket haha 

4 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

To those who got the denim jacket, how does it fit? I kinda guessed my size based on the size chart but I'm so curious if it fits like a unisex jacket or if its more of a woman's jacket haha 

i checked their size chart w/ the one Levi's provides for the same jacket and its a men's/unisex jacket!

image.png

I have a few questions: is there an EU store that sells the Spotify picture disc? I can't order it from her UK store for some reason and the one on her US store is to expensive considering I'll have to pay 25 EUR import fees on top...

Also where is the cheapest place to order the yellow one in the EU? It's sold out in FNAC France...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

30 minutes ago, picturebook said:

I have a few questions: is there an EU store that sells the Spotify picture disc? I can't order it from her UK store for some reason and the one on her US store is to expensive considering I'll have to pay 25 EUR import fees on top...

Also where is the cheapest place to order the yellow one in the EU? It's sold out in FNAC France...

I believe, that because of Brexit you‘d have to pay the same import fees, as if ordered from the US. Those two stores are the only one offering them tho, so you don’t have any choice either way.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

43 minutes ago, picturebook said:

I think this will work just fine https://www.fnac.pt/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-LP-Yellow-Vinil-Vinil/a8418104

50 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

thank you for taking time to find this. I found that one as well but I need some kind of tax number to place an order. I think it's called NIF. I don't have that...

2 minutes ago, picturebook said:

thank you for taking time to find this. I found that one as well but I need some kind of tax number to place an order. I think it's called NIF. I don't have that...

Nah, you don't need that.

That's optional, dw

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, picturebook said:

Omg this story is so odd :raven: I’ll explain to you: I’m not from Portugal and yet I’ve managed to buy maaany times from this retail over the years. Never had a problem. Then lately a friend of mine tried to place an order for some book and he had the same exact problem you are reporting here (the NIF matter). So we ended up with me placing the order for him. I did that and like two days after I received  the goods. Now, I don’t know if they maybe changed their foreign politics but I swear I have never had such a problem! I am sorry :cryney:

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, you don't need that.

That's optional, dw

4 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Omg this story is so odd :raven: I’ll explain to you: I’m not from Portugal and yet I’ve managed to buy maaany times from this retail over the years. Never had a problem. Then lately a friend of mine tried to place an order for some book and he had the same exact problem you are reporting here (the NIF matter). So we ended up with me placing the order for him. I did that and like two days after I received  the goods. Now, I don’t know if they maybe changed their foreign politics but I swear I have never had such a problem! I am sorry :cryney:

thank you guys for answering. The NIF number needs to filled out. I contacted them on Facebook. Maybe they'll answer and I can order it. Fingers crossed.

If anyone finds another EU link please let me know. I especially need the Spotify PD. I can't believe there isn't a link for her german, french or any other store...