Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao I’m always scared that it will get cancelled eventually and I’ll end up without it 

i wouldnt worry about it, like f.e. when i ordered the US exclusive folklore signed copies, they shipped my order anyway and i believe her store is also managed by UMG

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i wouldnt worry about it, like f.e. when i ordered the US exclusive folklore signed copies, they shipped my order anyway and i believe her store is also managed by UMG

Let’s hope so, either way I ain’t ordering again from her US store. And it will ship faster from her UK so :whatever:

I’ll try not to obsess about it anymore lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Like.... Can they drop the last picture disc already?

I'm bored and I'm waiting for that shit to drop so I can order it w/ the double disc bundle :uh:

This ⬆️ ??

I believe the overall concensus is that the last pd will drop with WD release. Given that WD is (maybe) dropping this Friday, that would mean the last disc is only a week out from the actual release of COCC. I'm trying to get my budget in order for this album release because there are so many f'ing variations I need to have the funds available for when it drops. I was hoping to have an idea by now on what this COCC is gonna cost me in the end ?‍♂️ I wonder if the last pd will be very limited in quantity with only a week available for its pre-order? ? Who TF knows at this point ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

This ⬆️ ??

I believe the overall concensus is that the last pd will drop with WD release. Given that WD is (maybe) dropping this Friday, that would mean the last disc is only a week out from the actual release of COCC. I'm trying to get my budget in order for this album release because there are so many f'ing variations I need to have the funds available for when it drops. I was hoping to have an idea by now on what this COCC is gonna cost me in the end ?‍♂️ I wonder if the last pd will be very limited in quantity with only a week available for its pre-order? ? Who TF knows at this point ?‍♂️

i think the fact the her US store is offering free shipping is very telling. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her store offer it. Thinking sales are slower than expected? 

On 2/28/2021 at 4:40 PM, Yosemite said:

Yup, Fnac.com has it, and it is somewhat cheaper than from SoV or RSD

Thanks bestie, canceled my SOV order and ordered from fnac. This way I know for sure that I wont have to pay duties :creep:

14 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i think the fact the her US store is offering free shipping is very telling. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her store offer it. Thinking sales are slower than expected? 

I don’t think so honestly. Maybe it’s just a consequence/realization of how many things they have put out and free shipping is a good actual way to cope with that. Also you still have to spend over 65 dollars and there are some limitations so :troll:

24 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

theyve done that in the past and it was always during random af times. idk when they do it and why

image.png

5 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I don’t think so honestly. Maybe it’s just a consequence/realization of how many things they have put out and free shipping is a good actual way to cope with that. Also you still have to spend over 65 dollars and there are some limitations so :troll:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

theyve done that in the past and it was always during random af times. idk when they do it and why

well order two things and boom you're at $65 lmao. well i'm cancelling all my orders and re-ordering cause that's not fair :hooker:

7 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

well order two things and boom you're at $65 lmao. well i'm cancelling all my orders and re-ordering cause that's not fair :hooker:

What have you ordered so far?
If I think about it, yep, it’s a considerable amount of stuff  :awk: 
But I just want the album and my chemtrails merch pls be the 19 March already  :candy:

for the love of god i’m sick of coming into this thread to this, it’s been like a month please leave this alone it’s obviously not going to be cancelled or they would have done it already. it’s been weeks.  :facepalm:

im sure they would have contacted people by now if they were removing preorders. 

42 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

That Lana Del rey updates on YouTube had posted something with I think polydor’s president saying preorders for chemtrails had already surpassed nfr’s. That was maybe a 3 weeks ago.

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That Lana Del rey updates on YouTube had posted something with I think polydor’s president saying preorders for chemtrails had already surpassed nfr’s. That was maybe a 3 weeks ago.

well i'm glad! but definitely has something to do with the 10 vinyl variations/3 cassettes imo.

30 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

What have you ordered so far?
If I think about it, yep, it’s a considerable amount of stuff  :awk: 
But I just want the album and my chemtrails merch pls be the 19 March already  :candy:

Umm spotify picture disks mostly and a couple windbreakers. 

58 minutes ago, electra said:

for the love of god i’m sick of coming into this thread to this, it’s been like a month please leave this alone it’s obviously not going to be cancelled or they would have done it already. it’s been weeks.  :facepalm:

im sure they would have contacted people by now if they were removing preorders. 

No need to snap like that, ma’am :stareney3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif