Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, 99centlips said:

i think the fact the her US store is offering free shipping is very telling. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her store offer it. Thinking sales are slower than expected? 

I think it’s just a marketing strategy. They let the regular items and bundles go on sale for about a month without anything special. Then they offer some discount type stuff to get people unsure of whether to buy to do so or to add an extra cd or something to their order to boost sales!

13 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I think it’s just a marketing strategy. They let the regular items and bundles go on sale for about a month without anything special. Then they offer some discount type stuff to get people unsure of whether to buy to do so or to add an extra cd or something to their order to boost sales!

yeah for sure. usually there isn’t this much stock left a month in so maybe i don’t see the sale! 

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Can I cancel my pre-order with the $12 shipping and re-order for free shipping? 

i just cancelled three orders with shoplanadelrey and reordered. but you won’t see the refund for up to a week i think is the only thing. 

don’t forget to use ldr10off! 

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

yeah for sure. usually there isn’t this much stock left a month so maybe i don’t see the sale! 

i just cancelled three orders with shoplanadelrey and reordered. but you won’t see the refund for up to a week i think is the only thing. 

don’t forget to use ldr10off! 

Thank you so much! I ordered the gray and transparent vinyl the day they went up for pre-order, would love to save $12 on the shipping, too!

It's hilarious they won't let you apply it to previous orders. Enjoy the cancellations, dumbasses.

idk if anyone has mentioned this earlier but for the amazon beige vinyl the first pic is the cotcc single cover. do y'all think thats just a random error or is it maybe an alt cover? idk idk 61MS2Gwp7RL._SY355_.jpg

Hold up, when did these windbreaker jacket get out? The blush one is pretty cute, I'd get it if I liked blush/pink as a color and wasn't broke. The keychain is... hmm let's just say I can make one myself if I wanted to.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 2/28/2021 at 4:30 PM, 5Rick said:

you’re welcome! Let us know when they answer please! 

regarding the Spotify picture disc, instead, I think you can only and exclusively purchase it on the US or UK/EU store. There are no other legit links. Otherwise you can try on eBay but the price will be doubled anyway... :crying2:)

They told me to fill in 9 zeros. Just wanted to let you know :)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

1 hour ago, picturebook said:

They told me to fill in 9 zeros. Just wanted to let you know :)

great! thank you! gonna tell my friend now for future orders :candy:

20 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

fk me I was gonna do this as well

I mean c'mon DROP THE PICTURE DISC ALREADY :eartha:

I'm so distressed about the fact that we still don't know what the poster for the HMV version will be. I'm scared that it will be a floppy screenshot from the CoCC video and not a flawless picture from Neils screenshot.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

25 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm so distressed about the fact that we still don't know what the poster for the HMV version will be. I'm scared that it will be a floppy screenshot from the CoCC video and not a flawless picture from Neils screenshot.

i thought we knew, i swear i saw some mockup w/ the poster somewhere and it was from Neil's shoot

image.png

14 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i thought we knew, i swear i saw some mockup w/ the poster somewhere and it was from Neil's shoot

I only remember the mockup with a mediocre still of her in the red car from the CoCC vid.

1666836_935.jpeg

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

https://www.assai.co.uk/products/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-vinyl-lp-assai-edition?_pos=6&_sid=49a70bbc6&_ss=r

Limited Assai Records Album of the Month Vinyl Edition

Get in quick if you want this one, girls. Only 300 500 copies (now) - it's the indies yellow but comes with a hand-numbered, custom Japanese OBI strip. 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

https://www.assai.co.uk/products/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-vinyl-lp-assai-edition?_pos=6&_sid=49a70bbc6&_ss=r

Get in quick if you want this one, girls. Only 300 copies - it's the indies yellow but comes with a hand-numbered, custom Japanese OBI strip. 

I GOT ONE FHJSGHJSKGHJKDAS

10 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Limited Assai Records Album of the Month Vinyl Edition

Get in quick if you want this one, girls. Only 300 copies - it's the indies yellow but comes with a hand-numbered, custom Japanese OBI strip. 

So is the OBI thing like an insert? Not actually part of the jacket? 

Also it says limited to 500 copies. Currently 158 in stock.