Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone explain exactly why a numbered vinyl with an extra piece of paper is a big deal besides the limited number sold? Does it have to do with the sound quality of the pressing? I am confusion

It’s a collector thing, hard to explain but it would make us sick if we didn’t get it :delicious: also the fact that it’s hand written numbered makes it hella wanted :toofloppy:

:smile3:

7 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

the limited 500 unit nature of it makes it one of the most exclusive Lana vinyls to release I think forever but could be wrong, but aside from that strip with "XXX/500" hand written on it, these are literally identical products to the indie yellow vinyls in terms of sound quality 

4 minutes ago, electra said:

its a nice edition to have, and a lot of collector's really appreciate japanese editions even if they're unlimited. it's often fun seeing how they go about translating the titles and incorporating their language into the graphic design. japanese cd's are commonly collected for this reason.

Hide contents

s-l1600.jpg

4988005698940.jpg

R-11443665-1516444913-8679.jpeg.jpg

R-10919273-1506525959-4862.jpeg.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToAYTsP1jB0O2FcymEet2

Thank you :kiss: Makes sense! I’ve never seen those Japanese CD editions. The type definitely adds a lot of flair. So pretty!

giphy-1.gif 

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I actually was so busy when they dropped the Assai vinyl so I was so late to get it but I just found someone who accepted my offer to buy it for $50 and yes! Buying it now for x1 better than buying it later for x7282929 :candy:

I canceled my order that costed me $50 and I had the chance to get the one from the actual store when it’s restocked- now I can die in peace 

:smile3:

20 minutes ago, Summerain said:

chemtrails vinyls arrive on friday march 19? I have never placed a pre-sale order

I think it depends on the retailer. Amazon, for example, says it will be delivered on 3/19, but Target says 3/26, and my local record store said it won’t arrive until the next week, assuming normal postal delays.

30 minutes ago, Summerain said:

chemtrails vinyls arrive on friday march 19? I have never placed a pre-sale order

Most of the times it all depends how far you live from the retailer also! Usually they ship pre-orders a few days before so they're sure it arrives on the same day the album is out. So if you live in another country it may take longer but if you're near and lucky enough it could arrive also a day earlier :)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

44 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

This is the place im going to be using to order my custom Rare Deluxe sleeve (selenas album) and I will hopefully be using for the horse disc!

https://www.freestyle-vinyl.com/products/custom-jackets

how long does it usually take to get made/delivered? 

/

do we also know what image'll be on the gatefold? 

UV/Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

how long does it usually take to get made/delivered? 

/

do we also know what image'll be on the gatefold? 

you upload the images that meet the requirements needed when you select gatefold

I wonder if the yellow vinyls will be different from each other? Probably not but imagine :toofloppy: I wonder which yellow mockup is true to the actual color? The yellow obi is the same light yellow as the original yellow mockup but that other site also showed that mustardy bright yellow shade :um2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Snagged the Assai vinyl on eBay for a semi-stupid amount, but I Must Be Stupid for Being So Happy :crai:It was the cheapest one from a reputable seller. Don’t really like participating in the price gouging reseller game, but I couldn’t resist :sluttybunny:

8 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok the Assia vinyl is the same indi yellow right? Only difference being the obi? 

Yes!

edit: as far as we know