Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Glad I “only” spent £85 on eBay, the way people price gouge is straight up predatory. When I first started looking, the most expensive one was selling for over $500 :toofunny:

I sent the picture of the obi to my grandmother in Okinawa, and she said it looked nice, but like others said, the translation is slightly wonky :rollin:I’m still so happy to have this in my collection, though. Cancelled the transparent vinyl last month in hopes of snagging a yellow, and the limited factor was like a shining piece of citrine, couldn’t resist.

15 hours ago, Summerain said:

chemtrails vinyls arrive on friday march 19? I have never placed a pre-sale order

They are shipped friday 19, to Spain they arrive 7 - 10 later! Cause im spanish too and i always order there

Hd7c-1.gif

2 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

TameimpalaAssaiEd._800x652.jpg?v=1608205

I found this on google, the obi looks pretty cute IMO.

And when checking on discogs, this version is valued at max. €120, compared to the 'standard' cream vinyl at max. €57

Ok so I did some investigating

I looked this version up and it's still available from Assai. Looking at the discogs, the one for €120 came with a tote that was only included with the first 100 orders so that's probably why they paid so much. I also found that the description of the most recent one sold says that it comes in a resealable packet, which will probably be the same as the chemtrails one.

If it just comes in a resealable packet that's kind of disappointing because it seems less official, but at the same time I'm fine with it because I want to frame it and it will probably look better without plastic wrap and it will be nice to be able to play the vinyl instead of keeping it sealed. 

5 minutes ago, ItGirl said:

They restocked Assai's vinyls! 

It still says sold out for me, maybe it was just one copy?

Edit: nvm 2 copies in stock 

16 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Ok so I did some investigating

I looked this version up and it's still available from Assai. Looking at the discogs, the one for €120 came with a tote that was only included with the first 100 orders so that's probably why they paid so much. I also found that the description of the most recent one sold says that it comes in a resealable packet, which will probably be the same as the chemtrails one.

If it just comes in a resealable packet that's kind of disappointing because it seems less official, but at the same time I'm fine with it because I want to frame it and it will probably look better without plastic wrap and it will be nice to be able to play the vinyl instead of keeping it sealed. 

It still says sold out for me, maybe it was just one copy?

Edit: nvm 2 copies in stock 

Ah okay, it makes sence for them to just unseal a copy, add the obi, and than put it in another sleeve. It is kinda disappointing tho :facepalm:

I finally managed to snag a copy after refreshing the page all afternoon, like an absolute nerd. But oh well, I think it's really nice and am really pleased to get one for a decent price. Hope everyone here that wants one can eventually get a copy, just keep refreshing, I believe in you. 

!!! My roommate ordered a copy from the direct site, wow. Forgot that I had told him to keep an eye out, didn’t think he would hehe. Going to cancel my eBay order, but if I can’t, I’ll see if anyone here wants it :wub:

Keep trying!

2 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

I can't believe I missed the Japanese LP!!! :ohno:

They went really quick mate. Within 10 or 15 mins they were gone. Apparently, some peeps have either been canceling their orders or have ordered more than the limit of 1 because every so often 1 will pop back into stock. What I'm actually not understanding as of yet, is why the Japanese LP being sold in the UK and not Japan ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 hours ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Why are you guys excited for an OBI? :stareney3:

Mostly for the personal experience of owning it tbh. Hold a deep love and appreciation for her music, and I collect vinyl, and I love the yellow variant. The allure (false as it may be) of a numbered item is exciting, too. 

I completely get why people are ????? about it, though. Def is a perspective thing.