Beautiful Loser

BBC Radio 1 Annie Mac COCC Premiere Jan 11th 2021

I can't focus right now on she's saying what did she say now?

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, May said:

when did she start talking in this incoherent messy way? :toofunny:Β I can’t understand wtf she’s saying and every 2 words is β€˜like .. like like, like’ :rip:Β 

Β 

literally, she says "you know" and "like" so much it throws me off completelyΒ 

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

:creep:

Sis... I don't understand what is she even trying to say, this interview is very awkward. Like why does she put so much emphasis on clarifying she's not a racist.Β 

Also, she should stay away from social media, she can't handle criticism and I get it, it must suck, but just log off girl, it's for the best.Β 

tbh that was actually like...frightening to listen to

Β 

its clear that this stuff has her extremely bothered but she is either too stubborn to look inwards and think about what she is saying or has people telling her that she isnt doing anything wrong so there is no need to reflect on it

Β 

its one thing to see her type it out but to actually hear her struggle to articulate herself like that. sis get a therapist why say it LIVE on a radio

I've never heard anyone speak for so long and say nothing

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*