Beautiful Loser

BBC Radio 1 Annie Mac COCC Premiere Jan 11th 2021

I didn't understand shit I'm frustrated

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, lamms said:

well this was somthing else, wasn't it :bebe:

i can't get over how, she said, that our biggest problem isn't climate change, but narcissm... hate it here

ย 

this part made me want to claw my eyes out. but i have never loved lana for her astute political mind tbh. it was an...awful interview, by no fault of annie's.

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

For the next album. As in by the time she finishes an album she'll already have 4 ready for the next one but not this time.

ย 

Oh okay. Thank you!

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

to be fair, the riot at the Capitol is on everyoneโ€™s minds in the US. thereโ€™s almost no escaping it even if music is scheduled to dropย 

That's what I thought as well. But then I thought, you know, she has lots of people around her to discuss what happened at the Capitol, why talk about it now when she just dropped a single?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

13 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Did she say she doesn't even have 4 songs she loves from the album? Um okay..

No for the next album, she said she always has four she loves for the next album after one is done

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

That's what I thought as well. But then I thought, you know, she has lots of people around her to discuss what happened at the Capitol, why talk about it now when she just dropped a single?

Probably wanted to relate how her music predictsย the current eventsย 

ย 

Like I remember her saying that the pandemic, a large scale event,ย forced people to think about whatโ€™s actually wrong in their own lives, which is a theme she supposedly touches upon in her songs all the time

ย 

idk

ย 

This interview will be forgotten. Whatever dumb things Lana says these days is dwarfed by the news. People hardly cared about evermoreโ€™s deluxe album that came out last week