Beautiful Loser

BBC Radio 1 Annie Mac COCC Premiere Jan 11th 2021

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

One thing we’re not gonna do here is talk about her mental health and joke about institutions 

I understand it was unhinged but let’s be careful with our wording

exactly. joking about mental health is so fucked up on many levels. 

Absolutely adore the song and the fact that she's talked so comfortably -not gonna talk about the topics or her views on them, cause they dont really step from how they normally are regarding politics (uninformed and derivative), so no news there-, but truly cant avoid to note the fact of her conversation  building and her train of thought... Most of what she said didnt make sense. Since the beginning and the again tragic explanation on the racism issue till the album related part and of course regarding the Capitol assault. Maybe she was just with her mind in other place while talking or something, but she didnt made sense at all and even Annie Mac seemed to notice it. 

I kinda hate when artists get all hippie and start talking about things that make no sense whatsoever and talk about energies and feelings and rainbows and all that weird incoherent stuff

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

21 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

One thing we’re not gonna do here is talk about her mental health and joke about institutions 

I understand it was unhinged but let’s be careful with our wording

i don't think anyone's joking.. she said she takes meds. it's not said as an attack more as an explanation

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I mean this as respectfully as possible, but she did sound a bit...weird? Like...not all there. I'll give her a pass since she mentioned she just woke up but like...I genuinely thought she was high or something

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I like thats she's not giving the normal woke liberal talking points, she's saying what she's really thinking, that narcissism is the real problem not a certain political philosophy, and I respect that. if you disagree with her thats obviously fine but idk why we have to pretend like she's done something awful by doing some independent thinking