Beautiful Loser

BBC Radio 1 Annie Mac COCC Premiere Jan 11th 2021

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i don't think anyone's joking.. she said she takes meds, it's not used as an attack more of an observation 

And talking more about if people just start going off you know about how she’s going crazy or she needs a new cocktail,

Yes she’s taking meds, saying that is an observation. Quoting isn’t the problem here but people thinking they have to talk about what she needs to change her meds and she needs to go back to an institution is not what we’re about to do. THAT isn’t an observation, just an attack on her mental health issues

just being wary and cautious ,cause we don’t know what she’s going or has been going through 

I think we should send her love since this is the first time she’s ever said she’s on meds etc

lets just be respectful ❤️

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, urgirl said:

I like thats she's not giving the normal woke liberal talking points, she's saying what she's really thinking, that narcissism is the real problem not a certain political philosophy, and I respect that. if you disagree with her thats obviously fine but idk why we have to pretend like she's done something awful by doing some independent thinking 

no offence but she literally said the most incoherent neoliberal shite ever and that's what the issue is :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, partymonster said:

no offence but she literally said the most incoherent neoliberal shite ever and that's what the issue is :toofunny:

of course im not offended but what do u mean? it thought everyone was trashing her for going outside the liberal talking points, for pointing to psychological reasons that America is going the ways its going

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

And talking more about if people just start going off you know about how she’s going crazy or she needs a new cocktail,

Yes she’s taking meds, saying that is an observation. Quoting isn’t the problem here but people thinking they have to talk about what she needs to change her meds and she needs to go back to an institution is not what we’re about to do. THAT isn’t an observation, just an attack on her mental health issues

just being wary and cautious ,cause we don’t know what she’s going or has been going through 

I think we should send her love since this is the first time she’s ever said she’s on meds etc

Thank you for saying this. Actually I felt like she needed a hug, it was poignant and she did sound vulnerable to me.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

6 minutes ago, urgirl said:

of course im not offended but what do u mean? it thought everyone was trashing her for going outside the liberal talking points, for pointing to psychological reasons that America is going the ways its going

ignoring how capitalism is the reason for the way the US functions and instead focusing on narcissism (which goes hand in hand with capitalism) is kinda strange to me 

edit: i mean capitalism IS the way the us functions

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

ignoring how capitalism is the reason for the way the US functions and instead focusing on narcissism (which goes hand in hand with capitalism) is kinda strange to me 

I think she was saying that narcissism is the root of the capistalist problem... thats why narcissism is the real problem. maybe others interpreted it differently. I dont think she was saying oh capitalism is great or capitalism poses zero problems. I think she's saying all problems in society stem from the problem of individuals.

14 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I think you just didn't get the reference to her own tweet where she was tweeting Azealia saying she needs a new cocktail :rip: It's not that deep

edit: And she does indeed need help, all jokes aside. Self destructive people come in many forms and usually don't realize/don't want to work on their issues.

1 minute ago, urgirl said:

I think she was saying that narcissism is the root of the capistalist problem... thats why narcissism is the real problem. maybe others interpreted it differently. I dont think she was saying oh capitalism is great or capitalism poses zero problems. I think she's saying all problems in society stem from the problem of individuals.

yasss

hqdefault.jpg

while i will agree that she was acting a little bit strange in this interview... i think it's a little bit harsh to act like she's clinically insane and that she should be locked into an institution... it's just a little bit insensitive i feel like

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Is this real? 

Annie: Lana, can you tell us a little about the sound of the album?

Lana: SORRY I would love to but I've a chimney to patch. Fuck. Oop! Like sorry I can't swear on air. Now let me tell you a little thing about racism. I am not racist. Um you know . . .like.

There is a race problem in the US right now. A racISM problem. And I want to fill my album with colour! LIke like ummm you know did I mention my friend Val is from Mexico?

Lana: The world is an insane place! I've donated a lot of money to charity I'll have you know. Let me, you know, tell you a little bit about the capitol and the shimpler times when the riotors stormed the glorious cathedrals of Washington.