Beautiful Loser

BBC Radio 1 Annie Mac COCC Premiere Jan 11th 2021

Youtube comment stans are insane. I was looking through the comments on the interview after it was uploaded and everyone is convinced she's some kind of God speaking gospel. Someone even said that Annie Mac didn't understand it because shes one of the narcissists lana was talking about... what :paris:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

after reading this forum I can agree that it wasn't really Annies fault, she isn't in control of Lana and she shouldn't have to be, lana is an adult. I still dont believe that lana is a racist, after all its never been an issue up until recently. I do however think she is digging herself into a deep hole by over defending herself, i dont blame her its clearly still something that has traumatised her.

also not to be insensitive about her mental health but did she say why she was on meds?

On 1/18/2021 at 11:09 PM, C4L1F0RN14 said:

after reading this forum I can agree that it wasn't really Annies fault, she isn't in control of Lana and she shouldn't have to be, lana is an adult. I still dont believe that lana is a racist, after all its never been an issue up until recently. I do however think she is digging herself into a deep hole by over defending herself, i dont blame her its clearly still something that has traumatised her.

also not to be insensitive about her mental health but did she say why she was on meds?

I agree about over defending herself for sure. I'm listening to the interview wondering whether the interview should have taken place. It gets really edgy at parts, but that's why I love Lana and I guess that's why we all do.

As for meds, i'd also like to know :)

On 1/11/2021 at 6:32 PM, Marius said:

The fact that nothing works for me anymore. I can't ever load the site. 

I can't either. This is the second time in 2 months I've been able to sign in and have it work for over 10 seconds.

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i jumped

oh god sorry, i forgot white dress was supposedly coming out today. this just happens to be the day it let me sign in and didn't automatically sign me back out when i click on any thread

On 1/11/2021 at 6:43 PM, Get Drunk said:

"if you want to see people of colour, it's a black and white image, just zoom in" L,MFASGJS sorry i cackled at that bye

did she say this? i typed it but i can’t remember.. did i just block it from my memory :deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

did she say this? i typed it but i can’t remember.. did i just block it from my memory :deadbanana:

yes it's my fav part of the interview 

convo starts at 8:00... exact quote of "it's a black and white image, just zoom in" is at 10:52