Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

I really hope they force her convince her to promote this, this deserves the LMLYLAW promo treatment, specially after they paid dust to COCC event though it had a big potential

8nl2OpX.png

Maybe Lana actually used to rollerskate a lot but I am imagining it's more significant in the video. Like in Ride, she was riding down the road on the back of a motorcycle that someone else was controlling which I'm going to pretend symbolised her letting her lover take control and just going wherever he was going. But in White Dress, she is rollerblading (herself totally in control) down the road, meaning she had total control at that time in her life.

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Maybe Lana actually used to rollerblade a lot but I am imagining it's more significant in the video. Like in Ride, she was riding down the road on the back of a motorcycle that someone else was controlling which I'm going to pretend symbolised her letting her lover take control and just going wherever he was going. But in White Dress, she is rollerblading (herself totally in control) down the road, meaning she had total control at that time in her life.

Lana used to figure skate as a child :flutter:

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

Lana used to figure skate as a child :flutter:

Oops me typing blade instead of skate. 

I think I totally forgot about that, if she said it in that most recent radio interview. But it definitely shows. She looks like a natural in the teaser. I can't believe it, it's so beautiful!

9 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oops me typing blade instead of skate. 

I think I totally forgot about that, if she said it in that most recent radio interview. But it definitely shows. She looks like a natural in the teaser. I can't believe it, it's so beautiful!

On Lanapedia they wrote that that's actually a model and not Lana ? I still have no idea where they got this info though, guess we'll see

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

On Lanapedia they wrote that that's actually a model and not Lana ? I still have no idea where they got this info though, guess we'll see

"Thank you @ganna_bogdan for teaching me so much and taking over after I broke my ??"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMc957PhYWh/

Chemtrails was cool but I def have a feeling the White Dress video, for me, is going to hit a lot harder and I'll enjoy it much more. Very excited for it lol!

1 hour ago, DLT said:

Chemtrails was cool but I def have a feeling the White Dress video, for me, is going to hit a lot harder and I'll enjoy it much more. Very excited for it lol!

I'm afraid they'll use the body double too much and that it'll be just close up shots of her sitting and then shots of the skater

but I hope I'm wrong! 

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

I'm afraid they'll use the body double too much and that it'll be just close up shots of her sitting and then shots of the skater

but I hope I'm wrong! 

Honestly I think that's exactly how it will be lol. 

I'm still here for it though. The song is def that low key vibe to me.

I don't know I just think it will be nice and really allow you to focus on the song/music itself. 

1 hour ago, DLT said:

Honestly I think that's exactly how it will be lol. 

I'm still here for it though. The song is def that low key vibe to me.

I don't know I just think it will be nice and really allow you to focus on the song/music itself. 

well, we'll find out in 15 minutes :angie: