partymonster

Olivia Rodrigo

3 hours ago, Ariana said:

She will go on tour in Europe next year and tickets are sold out already. 😭😭😭 I wonder if she will release album no 2 before touring… 

it's because she chose extremely small venues for her tour (at least the european leg)

the venue she picked for italy is where marina and charli went in 2019 which is nowhere near olivia's level of fame/success

i really didn't think it was going to sell out this quickly, they were gone in the matter of 2 hours 

maybe she didn't want to risk underselling the venues considering it's her first tour ever but still weird... whatever 

Docu on Disney this month, a new song soon, and she’s been working on album number 2. Ready!

Still sad I didn’t get a ticket for her European tour this spring. 😭

Crying my utter eyes out like a baby listening to drivers licence in the coworking space at 7pm30 on a Sunday, trying hard not to be heard by anyone, so that's that

Also I love this cover :)

ZKcaooE.png

honestly olivia has an AMAZING voice and personality but i’m not a fan of her music. like i can see why people like it, but i feel like it’s so basic and like every other heartbreak/coming of age/feminine problems songs. again she’s an amazing person with an amazing voice, but i personally don’t like her music. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

new single 'vampire' out next Friday, June 30th. I can't wait!!

When fans ordered some merch they were also sent letters too and so far the letters are: L, U, P, I, S, G, L. These letters might have something to do with the album's title. There was also a shirt with 'bloodsucker' on it which could be a lyric in 'vampire' or it could be the next single or the album's title. What do y'all think? A lot of people have said that the album is going to be called 'Lunar Eclipse' but I don't think that could be it because someone got the letter G. I also read somewhere that the album could have 16 tracks and 5 or 6 of them are collabs but idk bc it's just a rumor as that hasn't been confirmed.

Olivia Rodrigo should release more pop-rock bops like Brutal and Good 4 U 

I prefer those to the ballads

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 6/22/2023 at 4:57 PM, creativeworldbuilder said:

new single 'vampire' out next Friday, June 30th. I can't wait!!

There was also a shirt with 'bloodsucker' on it which could be a lyric in 'vampire' or it could be the next single or the album's title. What do y'all think? A lot of people have said that the album is going to be called 'Lunar Eclipse' 

Oh it’s ha Illuminati induction era 🧛‍♀️🌙🩸👁️

she bout to eat y’all faves 

I'm surprised that she's still sticking to her purple aesthetic but can't complain, purple is my favorite color! :party:

I loved Sour, so I can't wait for Guts, I hope it has a pop-rock sound like Brutal or Good 4 U but I'd like to see Déjà Vu type sound too, since it's my favorite Olivia song. Or a new sound would be great too!

I love how subtly she shows the album titles on the cover arts!

url%5D

I just can’t really get into her, I find her quite boring…I tried several times to listen to her music.  It just doesn’t resonate. But I hope y’all enjoy her new record. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I just can’t believe she chose purple again for the album cover. She doesn’t need to fully reinvent herself or have eras or whatever, but girl it doesn’t feel fresh when it’s years of purple. 

love her music though and I’m sure the songs won’t disappoint 

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I just can’t believe she chose purple again for the album cover. She doesn’t need to fully reinvent herself or have eras or whatever, but girl it doesn’t feel fresh when it’s years of purple. 

love her music though and I’m sure the songs won’t disappoint 

i feel like she/her label might have some weird feeling it will flop if it isnt purple too aka theyre trying to replicate the success of sour

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Besides the fact that the purple again was a bad move, the cover is just plain ugly:crai: both on this cover and sour cover she looks so stiff and awkwardly posed

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・