Sign in to follow this  
partymonster

Soccer Mommy

somehow there wasn't a thread for soccer mommy so... she's a 23 year old indie girlie, if you like mitski you'll probably like her too. 

she's a legend. queen. icon. stream color theory.

yellow is the color of her eyes is about her mom who's terminally ill, this song always makes me cry and i can never get through it  :poordat:

this video scares me

I'm trying to dig her 

She's a weird mix of Mitski, Allie X and Marina 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Got really into her last year. Collection and For Young Hearts are my favorite albums by her. Clean felt kinda lacking in a few songs even though its her most popular album. Color Theory she stepped it up though, it was a new direction and I thoroughly enjoyed it :lolliney:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 3/24/2022 at 12:04 AM, bigspender said:

New album “Sometimes, Forever” out 6/42 via Loma Vista. 

EBE22-FB2-3-ABD-4524-A6-EB-2-EEB6-DF62-C

Pre order limited edition cassettes and pink marble vinyl here. First 1,000 vinyl orders come with an autographed post card. 

i LOVE soccer mommy, i’m so glad someone posted about the upcoming album here :trisha:

shotgun was so good. i love that she always brings something new to her sound, and yet keeps her unique vintage direction. the synths sounded totally like early dream pop bands and i’m hoping to see more of that on the next record

i think i lowkey forgot abt new album for a moment because soccer mommy’s music is always with me when i’m mentally dying and i’ve been doing “better” recently, lol. still looking forward to it!

8 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This took me a second to comprehend :stareney2:

Anyway super psyched about this new record, she’s got some really catchy bops :beyonce:

the way i didn’t even realize and no one caught it for months…

giphy.gif