Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankee

The Inspiration for the National Anthem music video

After watching your video, you got me ponder do you have the answer, frankee?

What is the inspiration?

What is 'fabulous'?

What is 'jealous'?

What is 'rude'?

What is 'life'?

yFJKm.png

And frankee, I have to be honest, I'm in awe of your iconic, inspirational, fabulous, flawless and vigilant perseverance, I just have to ask you this, can I make your Display Picture as an emoticon? Anytime, I feel like I can't go on, I will see you in the emoticon and will be inspired to carry on? Can I, can I? Pretty please? :hooker:

YTUVM.png

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Oh, i'm feeling all sorts of nostalgia here. I want to click on frankee's profile but i can't! Can you please unban frankee? PLEASE? Frankee should definitely be the one exception to the no spamming rule. I mean, COME ON, what's wrong with you people?

Okay fine, i will not be fooled! I know which mod is doing a spot-on impersonation of our beloved frankee. But i won't tell.

crazy-spider01.jpg

THERE IS NO CONGA ON COLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Okay fine, i will not be fooled! I know which mod is doing a spot-on impersonation of our beloved frankee. But i won't tell.

GVCKp.gif

Is this mod doing TEH FABZ grindz 2, mo?

Cos man, I'd PM-harass 'em 4 dat.

Cute alien, btw. Made me wanna rewatch Mars Attack!

Post more of these on that 'anything goes' thread of yours.

niofadbuo[grs fuck Monicker what is wrong with you, don't post spiders unless you want me to puke on my keyboard and never be able to post again.

Spider Thread in..

zGbTR.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

tumblr_m4lidhFLaD1rn95k2o1_400.gif

I am shocked, SHOCKED I say, that you would suggest that anyone on our moderating team would not only create a troll account, but one that impersonates another individual. What kind of immature, degenerate mod would ever do such things? :O

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.