Ultra Violet

Maggie Lindemann

So the alt cover became the regular album cover? I think it's better anyway <3

I love the album! Take Me Nowhere and Girl Next Door are probably my favs, even more than the singles. I must say her songs are already sounding kinda samey/blending into the melodies of the others, but I'm not quite bored yet. I get it- how an EP can sound very very similar to the next album. I can't decide whether I like her classic punk pop tracks more or the ones that blend electronic and metal. 

Her lyric videos are pretty cool too. I love how it's like catching glimpses of her life realistically- just on her phone all the time :toofunny: 

This could be one of the AOTY for me wtf it's really good. I already knew I really loved her vibes and music since I first listened to GASLIGHT!, but honestly this is really cathartic and just plain really pleasant. Really loved phases! Fuck I love her blend of genres, I don't usually listen to super heavy stuff but her voice is soothing to me and I loooove the mastery behind

ZKcaooE.png

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

So the alt cover became the regular album cover? I think it's better anyway <3

Well there was a leaked album cover but that wasn’t either of the covers after all.  The album cover was always supposed to be the main one.. but I like the alt one more :hooker:

Anyways, take me nowhere is my fav track off the album ALSO self sabotage is sooooooo good but wbk 

19 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I can't decide whether I like her classic punk pop tracks more or the ones that blend electronic and metal.

OK definitely the metal influenced ones.

And also, on more listens i can't choose favourites anymore! 

15 hours ago, shady said:

Is the album worth of listening? I kinda prefer songs like Scissorhands, Different and Loner. 

Definitely. I think more than half the album sounds very much like those 3 songs- pretty much all of them except the singles.

On 9/17/2022 at 10:12 PM, Wait For Life said:

Well there was a leaked album cover but that wasn’t either of the covers after all.  The album cover was always supposed to be the main one.. but I like the alt one more :hooker:

Oh i just realised what you meant! I be so confused before. 

Just clarifying for myself:

This was the first image posted as a puzzle/on her website, but i guess it shouldve been a giveaway that it wasnt the cover because its not even square:

da18c27df6e0c64d17416ca1e5c5b4a4f9b93e36

This is the alt cover:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgCl9KdJcr2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is the final/official cover (which is the one i personally like best):

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf9qxvQv9kH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

i thought this thread was about me, my last name is also Lindeman… sooooo weird :defeated:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram