Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I think they meant "lazy" as in - she will not "go back" to an album and just record more songs for it. Once she feels the story is told, she will not expand it but move on to the next project. Which is not lazy at all, but kind of "lazy" in terms of commercial strategies that seek to prolongue the lifecycle of a release.

But we know that's not true. Look at what happened to Lust For Life. It seems to have had many lives, incarnations and identities before it was released in its final, mixed-bag form. 

LDR  mentioned a lot of political tracks that were cut from it, as well as 'Serene Queen.' 'Change' and 'Coachella' were added at the last minute, 'Cherry' was a late addition, 'Yosemite' was cut, and the title track morphed from one of her best to a silly pop ditty thanks to Max Martin. 

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But we know that's not true. Look at what happened to Lust For Life. It seems to have had many lives, incarnations and identities before it was released in its final, mixed-bag form. 

LDR  mentioned a lot of political tracks that were cut from it, as well as 'Serene Queen.' 'Change' and 'Coachella' were added at the last minute, 'Cherry' was a late addition, 'Yosemite' was cut, and the title track morphed from one of her best to a silly pop ditty thanks to Max Martin. 

Yeah, BEFORE it was released. The conversation was about Deluxe-editions released many months later

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

aged like milk

anyways announcement coming in 58 mins :hooker:

Y'all insane to think she would drop an announcement at the start of an hour... announcement coming at 15h42 :beyonce:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

tbh i doubt that there is a trailer existing, some photo related to white dress would be nice :hooker: 

but not enough so she better work and drop that psychedelic, dark country, forest vibe masterpiece trailer with dark but just a game snippet :nono:

i was in the winter of my life