Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

literally do not understand what's going on.... can tiktok be disbanded :bebe: 

having people labeling her a satanist and spreading weird untrue rumors about her is definitely not something she would like and also doesn't really seem good for her image right before an album release... the gp is already faltering in support we don't need this

sUcVobB.png

Omg i found a way for them u just have to write "This is fake news made up by satanists to mock her because shes actually Christian, do your research" and for some reason they immediately believe it and apologise:oop2: the enemy of my enemy is my friend or something like that

See guys? i've been trying to tell you that tiktok is just a vacuum in another reality, they literally just breed controversies out fo fucking nothing :oprah: truly absurd

there's a tendency of the human brain  towards negativity and social media sites like tiktok capitalize on that

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Omg i found a way for them u just have to write "This is fake news made up by satanists to mock her because shes actually Christian, do your research" and for some reason they immediately believe it and apologise:oop2: the enemy of my enemy is my friend or something like that

she literally is christian :whoopi:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

15 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

even darla knows she's not a satanist :blush3:

7FgRVU9.png

The way this is basically LA Who Am I To Love You :thumb2:

Can’t wait to get Iron Gate gate-esque lyrics for LDR8 :excited:

"Don’t forget me"

I love all this tiktok hate, slander, degradation, bad-mouthing, mud-slinging, vilification, crucification, tarnishing, besmirching and so on and so forth 

HandsomeIllfatedHectorsdolphin-size_rest

But yes, it’s getting weird how people are so adamant into making Lana into some evil, abhorrent person. Like... I assume it’s probably a “joke” to them. Buuuut it’s just slander and character assassination at this point :um:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

Not me roasting the braindead tiktok bitches in the youtube comments. It's kinda fun though :ma:

They don't post shit like that anymore under one of her best music videos..not on my watch :pls:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Not me roasting the braindead tiktok bitches in the youtube comments. It's kinda fun though :ma:

They don't post shit like that anymore under one of her best music videos..not on my watch :pls:

views are views:gasp:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The whole Tik-Tok cult is embarrassing. They aren't helping they're just adding fuel to the fire. Imagine having you videos bombarded by a group of hard-core stans of Lana's. I would be annoyed as fuck, especially if I didn't knew who she was. It is to much :oprah2: 

She is problematic in a few area's and blindly defending her actions when she clearly is in the wrong is toxic. She a human being, who's made some highly stupid and sometimes dangerous mistakes, putting the good sis on a pedestal is unhealthy. For her and us as stans. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

this is literally totally random but i just remembered a few years ago my very religious dad texting me paragraphs about how i'm going to hell so i just sent  him this 

Spoiler

EM2G6ExVAAE2rjb.jpg

i really thought i was a comedian 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

19 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

guns and roses

carmen

blue velvet

american 

fucked my way up to the top

in my feelings

lolita