Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The amount of shitfuckery on the comment section of chemtrails :oprah2::horror:

On the bright side, chemtrails MV has been getting quite alot of views today and alot of people are commenting (even if they are dumbass comments) and boosting the video so good for us i guess 

On the plus side I GRANTEE COCC will have some decent streams in the first week when the LP in March drops :smile4: Also if it does get critical acclaim, I know for sure a fair few stan bases will be as pressed as a panini :lanahairflip2: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I just saw some tiktok that said "lana sucks why r u stanning someone who sold coke spoons to their underage fans"

And someone in the comments saying the old 'she romanticised abuse'.. yes i responded

Poor Lana getting attacked by SJWs and Christians the same day and she's not even doing anything

Old Bone / Trust No Man

14 minutes ago, yayowen said:

yes i responded

don’t bother. You’re never gonna change someone’s mind over the internet. Save ur energy 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

If it makes you guys feel better i can make a safe bet that no one in this lana cult is over the age of 14 

I don't use TikTok and I think all these ... potentially developmentally delayed ... Tik Tok users getting upset over it is hilarious. But it's not going to hurt Lana. Even Question for the Culture has benefitted her it seems. :lmao:

5 hours ago, Nikogo said:

For example, they changed March 5th to March 19th in the final hours before the preorder went live. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing it again with a single that (as far as the GP is aware) only has two pics and a tweet as teasing. February 26th probably followed March 5th so realistically  White Dress will come out March 12th

edit: February 26th followed March 5th. It was the week before which makes sense for the single to come out. That’s why I think March 12th is the actual date 

thank you for sending me spiralling into depression on a friday night

10 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I really think her (for a lack of better word) disinterest for this record is because it isn’t what she wanted. She said in Interview magazine that it didn’t reach where she wanted to go and then again in Anne’s show she mentioned that Jack still hasn’t been available so the ‘destination’ is TBC

She held on to the album as long as she could before (probably) being told it was time to submit the record (so the label can get money) and being the perfectionist she is, it probably doesn’t sit right with her to release an album she isn’t fully behind 

But on the other hand, I think that's what makes this album so exciting. I actually love that she's uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. NFR! felt so clear-headed and lucid to me. If that album was Lana sailing on blue waters away from the fiery hills, this album feels like Lana walking through the smoke (alternative cover teas). It's obvious she feels untethered, and unanchored... that sort of existential confusion, longing, and exploration is something that I find makes for the best art. I wonder if this is just the beginning of her going down the rabbit hole into another angrier, stormier album, given that the sound of this album seems to only hint at the frustration and pain she's been sharing in her latest interviews. This album is sort of serving "tornado warning on a sunny day in the midwest" vibes... You can hear the sense of uneasiness lurking within the title track, LMLYLAW is supposed to be sweet and light, but comes off sounding almost pleading, or desperate in a way. 

Idk. Just my thoughts.

People are still going on about her "romanticizing abuse"? It's 2021 and people want their music to be stale, safe, and not about anything raw, emotional, or real I guess.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

18 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

But on the other hand, I think that's what makes this album so exciting. I actually love that she's uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. NFR! felt so clear-headed and lucid to me. If that album was Lana sailing on blue waters away from the fiery hills, this album feels like Lana walking through the smoke (alternative cover teas). It's obvious she feels untethered, and unanchored... that sort of existential confusion, longing, and exploration is something that I find makes for the best art. I wonder if this is just the beginning of her going down the rabbit hole into another angrier, stormier album, given that the sound of this album seems to only hint at the frustration and pain she's been sharing in her latest interviews. This album is sort of serving "tornado warning on a sunny day in the midwest" vibes... You can hear the sense of uneasiness lurking within the title track, LMLYLAW is supposed to be sweet and light, but comes off sounding almost pleading, or desperate in a way. 

Idk. Just my thoughts.

love it, stacy girl

28 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

thank you for sending me spiralling into depression on a friday night

I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to, it’s just what I do :bebe:

19 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Idk. Just my thoughts.

I completely completely completely agree!! She said on Anne’s show that she is realistic and always expects the doom (she used a word for it but I can’t think of what it was), and I’ve always thought that is part of her art! She’s almost always had the dark undertones so I’m super excited to see how she explores it this time!

"Don’t forget me"

29 minutes ago, new gods said:

out of the blue.. into the white cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a2bb60c4d.gif

hills of Yosemite...cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.