Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

But on the other hand, I think that's what makes this album so exciting. I actually love that she's uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. NFR! felt so clear-headed and lucid to me. If that album was Lana sailing on blue waters away from the fiery hills, this album feels like Lana walking through the smoke (alternative cover teas). It's obvious she feels untethered, and unanchored... that sort of existential confusion, longing, and exploration is something that I find makes for the best art. I wonder if this is just the beginning of her going down the rabbit hole into another angrier, stormier album, given that the sound of this album seems to only hint at the frustration and pain she's been sharing in her latest interviews. This album is sort of serving "tornado warning on a sunny day in the midwest" vibes... You can hear the sense of uneasiness lurking within the title track, LMLYLAW is supposed to be sweet and light, but comes off sounding almost pleading, or desperate in a way. 

Idk. Just my thoughts.

Omg I love everything you said :defeated:

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

MTWBT would have been soooooo on the nose and parody esque for an album title, thank god she changed it

i don’t even like that as a song title, she should have called it like pink flamingoes or something i HATE that title :rip: 

oh wow im surprised! when i was first getting into/discovering lanas albums in 2017, I was poking thru the tracklists on spotify and jumping around, and Music to Watch Boy's To was one of the ones I told my friend about (her and i got into lana together, i always take the lead diving into new music and she follows as i show her the ropes). Her and I are both like always on and off and getting hurt by various guys so the title was such a standout to us. I'd be fine with Pink Flamingos as the title as well because I just LOVE them!

I also wouldn't care if honeymoon was named honeymoon or music to watch boys too...although i do like honeymoon a tad more, i wouldnt dislike either!

1 hour ago, SolveEtCoagula said:

We always focus on what could have been for the better, but we should also be grateful that some things did not end up happening for the better.

Honeymoon as an album title >>>> Music To Watch Boys To

Chemtrails Over The Country Club >>>> White Hot Forever

I still think Bird World would have been a really cool title for NFR although I do like NFR’s title. Bird World just sounds like a classic to me idk idk

Are we talking about scrapped album titles?

Personally I'm not a fan of COCC. I fear that my generation might use it against her?

White Hot Forever sounds like an instant classic album. Also very sensual??

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Less than a week to go allegedly for WD. Waiting for the 3rd picture disc. the music video. I think we'll have plenty of time to anticipate things until we go thru the listening phase. 
the 2 tracks still sound so fresh I'm already wondering how to pace everything else to just elongate the newness of the experience. 

UV/Honeymoon

i honestly hope we DONT get White Dress on the 26, we've been waiting so long as is, it doesn't bother me as much as it did in like August - October. I think it would be nice for it to come out the 12th, a week before the album. That way i could have either more of a chance of waiting till the album to listen, or if i cave, it wont be too worn out by release!

I played the title track nearly 300 times and I'm still not tired of it. Not at the slightest. Such a beautiful song. The built up in the song is so beautiful & the melody:wowcry:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman sounds so great recently :krylie:

This album is going to be so good:trisha:

26 days guys ..we can do that

BasicThirstyAnkolewatusi-max-1mb.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I just checked my stats.

Chemtrails: 303 plays

LMLYLAW: 265 plays

Both songs still sound pretty fresh to me somehow... I never get sick of Chemtrails. It just continuously unravels over 4 minutes.  :illumilana2:

I like both Chemtrails Over the Country Club and White Hot Forever equally. Both are fantastic album titles. White Hot Forever would have been more controversial, though.

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

i honestly hope we DONT get White Dress on the 26, we've been waiting so long as is, it doesn't bother me as much as it did in like August - October. I think it would be nice for it to come out the 12th, a week before the album. That way i could have either more of a chance of waiting till the album to listen, or if i cave, it wont be too worn out by release!

Get out with this destructive energy! 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I refuse to believe WD is coming any later than 26th :read:

13 hours ago, majunnkie said:

but wait @Eclipse confirmed the 26th date, so what is the tea:oprah3: maybe we are just overreacting and she will drop the teaser in an hour, lets wait besties 

Reveal hidden contents

i know its delulu for me to still believe in that teaser existence:xcry:

and he also boycotted ppl who think they’ll be able to listen to it only once before COCC drops :dance:

55 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

i just had a dream where i was listening to white dress leak with @Eclipse next to me 

:heart: that was fun tho 

Wait, I had a dream last night that I listened to whole album at my school.

one of my teacher bought the boxset and we listened to it like wtf lol

lol I had a dream this week that Lana was in front of my house and I asked her if she wants to come over and get high. She said she'll think about it, but then she sat in a car full of her friends, prepared to leave. so when the car was already moving I hanged on to the window,  and I gave up, when we went to the main road and the whole thing became dangerous.  :slayty:

Thinking about how we probably won't hear that other outtake till it leaks in like 2024 or 2025, we'll be lucky if we even get to know the title within the next year :smokeney:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

24 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Thinking about how we probably won't hear that other outtake till it leaks in like 2024 or 2025, we'll be lucky if we even get to know the title within the next year :smokeney:

The fact that those 5 gays heard the outtake (+Dealer )& know the title :crying2:

They better spill some tea:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

a lot of you guys have been saying this, but LMLYLAW is actually sounding really good recently, especially when you play it after COCC. they feel really cohesive... or maybe it just took 4 months to grow on me?