Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

Claiming white dress now since I was also a waiter when I was 19 :flutter:

18 here but close enough!!!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

To be fair I kind of doubt we'll get more videos after WD so 

Don't ever post that again :(((

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I wouldn't mind a chaotic Charlie video for SOMETHING, just cuz we haven't really gotten that from him. Only the Interview mag videos.

Just no more Chuck. Idc if I see her in MVs.

Oh dear God, watch Lana put all 20+ of her friends in every video for the rest of our lives. A personal nightmare for me

I get why it's appropriate to have them in certain MVs (like in the title track MV, who wouldn't you want better than your friends)

But they better not just be using her or I WILL throw hands

Wait is that Dealer snippet be real:oprah2:

Omg our long lost screaming sister is on the way to us :trisha: that's what we deserve :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wait is that Dealer snippet be real:oprah2:

Omg our long lost screaming sister is on the way to us :trisha: that's what we deserve :krylie:

Is it worth listening to cuz I'm very tempted

I love snippets and hearing songs before the album comes out (not being sarcastic here)

6 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Is it worth listening to cuz I'm very tempted

I love snippets and hearing songs before the album comes out (not being sarcastic here)

Not at all.... just another fake mumbling

11 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I'm gonna move a couple of posts in the previous pages to another thread. Now guys, a mod can't always be online but please try to stay on topic.

B-b-but they have a right to speak their mind and give their opinions on previous albums on the Chemtrails thread! :stareney:

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

B-b-but they have a right to speak their mind and give their opinions on previous albums on the Chemtrails thread! :stareney:

Well, several people in the past pages should be glad I didn’t give them a warning point and put them on mod queue. :creepna:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why do I feel like i'm going to be disappointed by White Dress with all of this hype :angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Why do I feel like i'm going to be disappointed by White Dress with all of this hype :angie:

I feel the opposite, I hope white dress will bring my hype level up to max again :air:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png