Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

Your assumptions of why I identify as I do are rude, and racist/classist too. This is a huge topic, a huge scientific topic as well as a sociological one, with more disagreements regarding conclusions than agreements. I can decide for myself what I am, and you can decide what you think I am based on a smattering of information. You know almost nothing about me, so watch yourself. 

melanin king!

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

guys apparently she told some twink she met that he was cute and funny and that she would let him babysit her KIDS ???? it’s over omg i- that was it  :air2::crying2:

maybe she said kittens?? who knows :oopna:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

High by the Beach is Lana's most underrated single. The production is orgasmic and unique in her discography, I would even go and say that unique in general. The lyrics are a whole vibe, the outtro is so powerful >>>>> 

And the video is iconic. It is campy but it suits the song so much, recreating Lana's fear/obsession with being stalked and seeking peace and calmness.

Just now, heroinmelodies said:

not familyheirlooms changing their pfp on tiktok to Lana with fire

they’re a part of this mess :trisha:

Is it true?? I just saw a screenshot of it and thought it was a photoshop work lol, I don’t have tiktok myself so I can’t check. x)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Is it true?? I just saw a screenshot of it and thought it was a photoshop work lol, I don’t have tiktok myself so I can’t check. x)

Yup it's real!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lanasgirl said:

Can someone please explain this Lana cult / bible burning shit to me, I am soooo confused omg!???!!!

the "lana cult" is this thing on tiktok where people will change their pfp to the edit of lana with the fire behind her and comment stuff like "lana is our lord & savior, sing the national anthem!" and somehow it became a rumor that lana burned the bible and mocked god? something like that? 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, lanasgirl said:

Can someone please explain this Lana cult / bible burning shit to me, I am soooo confused omg!???!!!

kids on tiktok have created a "lana cult" where you change your profile pic to that one of lana photoshopped in front of a burning car, and then spam the comment sections everywhere about the cult. 

Someone else on tiktok made up a million accusations of lana including that she burnt a quran/bible and everyone just believed it. You can see this all going down in the comment section of cotcc music video if you organize the comments by New

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Okay I'm pretty sure this hasn't been discussed...

As we all know, the Norman Fucking Rockwell! Tour was by far the worst tour by LDR ever. Her attitude was lazy, her vocals were a mess, the setlist was boring, she didn't even try to play some Norman tracks (and if she did, it was either acapella or watered down versions of the songs)... The only time she was actually excited and served was at the Hollywood Bowl because, well, that was pretty important for her. Anyway, I'd also like to talk about the outfits...

lana

She either wore a long sleeve dress with boots or tennis shoes or jeans, a jacket and long boots. If I'm not mistaken, she only wore "short" dresses (not as short as the ones she wore during the LA to the Moon Tour) like 3 or 4 times and they were still long sleeve dresses with no sight of her chest. Don't get me wrong though, she served face and hair and she looked like a literal queen at a few shows, but why is this? My boyfriend and I were discussing this and he realized she was dating the cop during this tour, so maybe Sean got a word on her outfits? Maybe he didn't want her to show any skin? Do we know if she traveled with her during this tour? Honestly now I can't take it out of my mind.

Also, it's not that I want her to show skin at all times, but it's also very surprising because she had such short dresses and showed so much chest and arms during the LA to the Moon Tour. Why this sudden change? Norman is a beachy record, why did she look like a goth-medieval-religious? Discuss :hype:

28 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

She either wore a long sleeve dress with boots or tennis shoes or jeans, a jacket and long boots. If I'm not mistaken, she only wore "short" dresses (not as short as the ones she wore during the LA to the Moon Tour) like 3 or 4 times and they were still long sleeve dresses with no sight of her chest. Don't get me wrong though, she served face and hair and she looked like a literal queen at a few shows, but why is this?

I think it was just supposed to be the Joni Mitchell look

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBKNGmkA33CLmymgLrwwG

1292_user6_100305-124937.jpg

1238_user10826_110430-081347.jpg
339305c1615dacc176d6a7cb78788857.jpg
3baba87abb9e044a73f3126871e15262.jpg

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688