Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In the meantime, I've been enjoying this new Madison Beer song which sounds like it was pulled DIRECTLY from Born To Die... like she literally interpolated Summertime Sadness' chorus melody in the bridge :rip: The pre-chorus and chorus of the song are also SO Lana

White Dress in 33 minutes 

tenor.gif

Are you guys ready to hear one of her saddest songs 

tumblr_lv5kvpJ9de1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

In moments like these, I regret being a Lana stan. My life would be so much easier if I didn't love her music so much... 

For the sake of my sanity, I need to unstan :toofloppy: my mental health is in danger, and I'm afraid it has been like that for a while now 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

c o     o c c           o      c c 
         o c                                                         c o   c  c 
c o          WfnSKdK.gif    c o   c
    o c                                                          o c 
               c o                                   c o 
                                        W D 
                                            W D 
                                                 w 
                                                  w d 
                                                     d 
               giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

12 hours ago, originallifeline said:

Listing in Apple Music playlist is also not a proof of the song being actually released the next day. Once again, already seen that with Halsey's YSBS. Song was listed in some Friday/New Music playlists on 8th of November 2019. But as it was decided to be postponed (however streaming services uploaded it because of the last-minute label decision), then it got deleted from all of these lists for the January 2020 premiere. Keep that in mind. Lana's silence is a huge argument for me. Nothing would happen tomorrow either, sorry gays & gurls :bebe:
maybe march 12th or smth

not trying to be a bitch but..

6 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

They will add it in 18 minutes again when it's officially released :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: