Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

just realized when every day passes we get 1 day closer to the album :oprah2:

The wisdom is palatable 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

i feel as though that this entire era holds either a make it or break it moment for the fans. this is always said but i smell a long hiatus after this and most people not being active on here anymore but who knows... we’ve said this before i feel after NFR and here we still are. crazy enough to believe that NFR was actually nominated for album of the year. also, i predict that she’s leaving jack after this album and working with someone closer to home.

"I predict that she’s leaving jack after this album and working with someone closer to home."

That would be my dreams becoming reality

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

just realized when every day passes we get 1 day closer to the album :oprah2:

I see there's a need for a countdown here:xgiggle:

12 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

throughout this era she was just living life enjoying touring, throwing that big 34th bday party, vaping, and just chilling which i believe some people thought was her putting on a facade. in total honesty though i believe this was Lana enjoying her life THE most until covid happened.

i wish i was more of a superfan during that 34th bday party she threw. Lfl era was when i was first getting into lana. I honestly dont see that as her putting on a facade, she literally was finding happiness, look at the lyrics of groupie love "This is my life, you by my side, Key lime and perfume and festivals, Taking our dreams, turning them to things, It's like magic, babe, isn't life wonderful?"

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

We argue about whether or not she's taking a hiatus every era, often times way before the upcoming album is released

She's working on "Behind the Iron Gates" right now. That's not a hiatus

We will hear Lana songs / poems for a very long time, but Chemtrails might be her last « original » LDR album for a while?! That’s how I feel about it at the moment. The way Chemtrails is a « short » album, the way she says she doesn’t have a « direction » for the next one yet... We’ll have her other projects, her cover albums, but an original one telling a story? Not sure. 
but keep in mind that the way she handled the NFR pré-release era, I was sure she was done for a while... only for her to announce WHF the day NFR got released :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

We argue about whether or not she's taking a hiatus every era, often times way before the upcoming album is released

She's working on "Behind the Iron Gates" right now. That's not a hiatus

ugh i can't WAIT for BTIG tbh...don't get wrong, i am obvs most anticipating COCC rn, but i will be just as excited when the next book gets announced too.

hope WD comes in the next week or so along with the vid but 3 weeks will fly by regardless!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

ugh i can't WAIT for BTIG tbh...don't get wrong, i am obvs most anticipating COCC rn, but i will be just as excited when the next book gets announced too.

hope WD comes in the next week or so along with the vid but 3 weeks will fly by regardless!

Same. "Patent Leather Do-over" is nothing short of a masterpiece, and more intriguing than a lot of "Violet." I'm so excited as well

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

should've made nfr the aoty. the way it's a pandemic 2020 vibe. TG sounded like it was for the end of the world. 

100% agree. Billie had a good album but AOTY? Nah. 
only consolation: Norman now sits in the pantheon of the albums that deserved better but became more iconic by not winning the damn Grammy.

42 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

the cringe baddie attitude through LFL was truly horrifying

looking back 2016/17 was such a terrible time for music and artists cause everyone was getting woke and political it was nauseating  

LFL had so many messy releases like when everyone was expecting summer bummer to come out like 2 weeks before it actually did :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

should've made nfr the aoty. the way it's a pandemic 2020 vibe. TG sounded like it was for the end of the world. 

The Greatest WAS for the end of the world, it's been over since March of 2020 :eartha:

I've been a fan since I discovered Video Games in 2011 and, controversies, ugly cover and fake dates aside (september 5th especially, which is the only one she directly mentioned), COCC's roll out is not the messiest at all... it's actually going quite smoothly!

The absolute worst remains NFR!, to me... the year wait between MAC/VB and the album, Hope casually dropping in January, Doin' Time in May, all those snippets (the first of them being Happiness... in APRIL 2018!), it didn't even feel like a proper era 'till she teased FIILY/TG with the BTS pictures on ig! 

Lanarat.png

I've experienced every Lana era since Born to Die, and have to agree with @Fart Deco. NFR! was absolute torture. UV/HM still had the worst meltdowns of all, though.

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

idk i just think he's a rat and you know...

DweSKWrVYAAtHpz.jpg

okay i get disliking jack as a producer/artist or even person but lets not characterize jewish people as rats

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

26 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The Greatest WAS for the end of the world, it's been over since March of 2020 :eartha:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA seriously tho. that track's such a mood. 

34 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

100% agree. Billie had a good album but AOTY? Nah. 
only consolation: Norman now sits in the pantheon of the albums that deserved better but became more iconic by not winning the damn Grammy.

honestly think that the Grammys know where they stand in society's eyes. and it's not getting much better. nothing else to be said tbh 

UV/Honeymoon