Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Same. "Patent Leather Do-over" is nothing short of a masterpiece, and more intriguing than a lot of "Violet." I'm so excited as well

it'll be our only chance to potentially hear "grenadine quarantine" and "if this is the end - i want a boyfriend" :trisha: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

it made me feel...made me feel like a clown...:cryney2:

im so sorry for all of us who got fooled, like this is so lame to do shit like that, put it on some playlists, delay it without saying a word. and even that spotify podcast? ew

Spoiler

anyways...its coming next friday:sass:

i was in the winter of my life 

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

it'll be our only chance to potentially hear "grenadine quarantine" and "if this is the end - i want a boyfriend" :trisha: 

Virginia Woolf once said, "if this is the end - I want a boyfriend." I felt that. :trisha::wowcry::oprah::angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can you believe she actually did a music video like cocc's

it's been a month and I still can't believe we watched her transform into a wolf :oprah2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

so I guess we’re adding feb 26th to the list of cursed dates huh 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

august 5th

august 28th

september 5th

halloween

christmas

february 26th

i'm sure i'm missing some :typewriter:

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

why does everyone hate jack antonoff ?

His music for me is not appealing.

1. Him almost always playing all the instruments in his productions is a big turn off for me

2. I feel like his music is average 

3. His albuns for me have an expiration date of 3 years at maximum

4. I didn't like NFR and Folklore. NFR gave me headache and Folklore was one of the worst alternative albuns that I've had heard in my life

I'll stop right here before I say something that may starts a heated discussion. Those are just my opinions and everybody have a different taste. I'm not a number one fan of his work

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

august 5th

august 29th

september 5th

halloween

christmas

february 26th

March 15th (or 29th, I forgot because i'm so traumatized): Norman's first rumored date. 

A nightmare. Literally a nightmare. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

UV/HM still had the worst meltdowns of all, though.

That's because we were new to it nn.

Honestly it's... odd. Born To Die was such an... amazing era? The incredible music videos, touring, signings, she kept it going. Paradise was good too even if the album basically leaked through snippets for months before the actual release. (Also, Ride & Tropico).

It was after "I'm not putting another album out!" that things turned messy.

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

His music for me is not appealing.

1. Him almost always playing all the instruments in his productions is a big turn off for me

2. I feel like his music is average 

3. His albuns for me have an expiration date of 3 years at maximum

4. I didn't like NFR and Folklore. NFR gave me headache and Folklore was one of the worst alternative albuns that I've had heard in my life

I'll stop right here before I say something that may starts a heated discussion. Those are just my opinions and everybody have a different taste. I'm not a number one fan of his work

...he produced 1 out of 17 songs on folklore wdym :rip: yall just hating jack cuz its jack

edit: woops misread this as evermore, but my point still stands, he did like 4 songs on folklore

image.png

i don't think anything will be able to compare to late august, her hairstylist's cryptic instagram caption that didn't realistically mean anything significant had us all convinced that the album was going to surprise drop on august 28th/29th, and we truly believed it, the energy in this thread was unmatched and i don't know a better moment of chaos & delusion

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

...he produced 1 out of 17 songs on folklore wdym :rip: yall just hating jack cuz its jack

what of it

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

7 tracks. I counted (and wanted to make sure that Seven wasn't produced by him)

i like jack, i think he's very talented. literally all the albums he's produced 10/10 except for evermore but yeah. however i wish she would go back to her old producers such as zach and rick for an album or two :tommy:

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

March 15th (or 29th, I forgot because i'm so traumatized): Norman's first rumored date. 

A nightmare. Literally a nightmare. 

March 29th.. I can’t even think abt it 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Honeymoon was also actually great because after months of like "Yeah my next record is done! Yeah yeah it's coming!!#MusicToWatchBoysTop2015 #2015ismine #kindajazzy" She really dropped the lead, the album announcement and everything to cute 2-months-window while being present most of it. Songs coming out at right time, live performances, music videos...

and then THE GAYS didn't buy enough vinyl at UO and she got blocked at #2. just like Born To Die.

Then with her messy rollouts like Lust For Life she managed to snatch that #1. I think it means something, yeah, it's conspiracy that I'm actually interested.

I mean Jack isn't terrible by any means, but for me his production is very lacklustre in a lots of aspect and not enough fire or complex arrangements :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i like jack, i think he's very talented. literally all the albums he's produced 10/10 except for evermore but yeah. however i wish she would go back to her old producers such as zach and rick for an album or two :tommy:

I’m hoping we get some fresh producers for the next album.