Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

28 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

okay i get disliking jack as a producer/artist or even person but lets not characterize jewish people as rats

girl i didn't even know he's jewish ? he just give me this scumbag vibes and i keep thinking he doesn't like lana at all and is just doing it for the check

of course i have no proof of that but i feel it. it's something spiritual idk 

Not musty Justin Bieber releasing his album on March 19th. I don't give a fuck about sales honestly but I love Lana and wanted her to have a fucking number 1. Anyway.

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

She needs another Dan Auerbach, someone who sparks the fire in her again and capable to say no to her when it's needed

Next album is produced by Grimes, Has a Florence Welch feature, And it has Hollywood & Hey Blue Baby on it.:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Next album is produced by Grimes, Has a Florence Welch feature, And it has Hollywood & Hey Blue Baby on it.:godlaugh:

Now, I'd so be here for a Grimes produced album :ma:

Lanarat.png

LDR8 will be produced by Chuck & Charlie :ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Now, I'd so be here for a Grimes produced album :ma:

yes, or any innovative electronic musician tbh– love lana's current folk/country/americana vibe but it would be so cool to hear her to do something really out of left field for her.

aOaIzH2.gif

MaGate,  Boargate,  Jack Hategate

I'm wondering whats coming next :ma: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

You haven’t heard the song yet???

nonothing im waiting until release, i kinda get the feeling it sounds like starry eyed, that song is so calming and offensively underrated

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

While I truly believe sometimes she desperately needs to have some 'no' men around her and listen to feedback, thank god the fans are not in charge of her musical output. :bebe:

Anyways, she should work with Markus Dravs who has produced an album for Wolf Alice that will be critically acclaimed (out June), he also produced Florence's HBHBHB and worked with Kings of Leon (Lana's favourite) and Björk. She should fly to London and meet up with him, find some new inspiration, get some European culture back into her away from LA.