Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

looks like some people can call others on here ugly to their face but when i called w*n e*wards ugly I got warning points for "abusive behavior" 

giphy.gif

i love california and bartender i think she's a really interesting artist

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

looks like some people can call others on here ugly to their face but when i called w*n e*wards ugly I got warning points for "abusive behavior"

giphy.gif

i love california and bartender i think she's a really interesting artist

are you serious :toofunny:

do we not understand the difference between personal attacks & banter anymore? have we really gone that far backwards?

14417469274.gif

are you serious :toofunny:

do we not understand the difference between personal attacks & banter anymore? have we really gone that far backwards?

oh do we not? maybe i was joking too when I sad he looks like a tractor run over him? you really want it to be a personal attack? here it is: he looks like a tractor run over him. Now send all the points you have bitch . At least it will be fair this time since you want it to be so bad

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
personal attacks & being rude to staff will not be tolerated

giphy.gif

oh do we not? maybe i was joking too when I sad he looks like a tractor run over him? you really want it to be a personal attack? here it is: he looks like a tractor run over him. Now send all the points you have bitch . At least it will be fair this time since you want it to be so bad

don't get banned fam.

giphy.gif

don't get banned fam.

i think its clear from my message that i dont care

we can obviously bully everyone (valerie, plant fucker guy, butthole guy, billie stan), but when it comes to someone who is "a lana fan better than all of us" because he is rich, then we can't do it. i'm signing off, ban me, bye ! 

giphy.gif

I wasn’t even the one who warned you, please go take a Xanax, a walk, or maybe a nap & log back on when you’re feeling better :rip:

14417469274.gif

so was lana actually shocked that camila has done a vintage effect video w a monologue and her comment was posed as annoyed or was she shocked at how beautiful it looked and her comment was oh wow what the hell this is amazing. i'm confused lol

edit: just realised how bad my icon looks WHY is the quality so bad. rita deserves better

so was lana actually shocked that camila has done a vintage effect video w a monologue and her comment was posed as annoyed or was she shocked at how beautiful it looked and her comment was oh wow what the hell this is amazing. i'm confused lol

edit: just realised how bad my icon looks WHY is the quality so bad. rita deserves better

I think the later? She just mentioned grabbing coffee with Camila in a recent interview and how nice she is.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I think the later? She just mentioned grabbing coffee with Camila in a recent interview and how nice she is.

that's what i thought when i saw everyone on twitter discussing it! just wanted to check <3 thank you

https://www.instagra...d=1860n85xmikwv I can’t believe these are her friends in real life.. sis has lost it :defeated:

Anyway I need Lana and Barrie back together. California is obviously about him plus he posted a picture shot by Lana on his ig. I wonder if they’re at least still friends

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun