Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Isn't Rite Aid a pharmacy?

Why did she say her gazebo and patio furniture are from there? Wot

Lol it's funny she mentioned that the pony was from Rite Aid, because awhile back after she posted the selfie of her with the pink unicorn plushie, a fan posted seeing it at Rite Aid too. I guess Rite Aid is Lana's one stop shop for plushies x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-LZngHuwG/?igshid=17x6rk3ncekmq

A SELFIE AND A VIDEO MESSAGE?? I bet they won’t post it

Of course not. People in this fanbase love telling everyone they've got shit and not actually sharing.

In other words, they enjoy being prick teases.

Yawn.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Of course not. People in this fanbase love telling everyone they've got shit and not actually sharing.

In other words, they enjoy being prick teases.

Yawn.

It sucks that only a selected group of fans have one on one with Lana. She gives THEM info first before announcing it publicly. And then they post it publicly on instagram just to behave like they have a special friendship with Lana.

I wonder what was the picture that Lana showed them.

Also, how sad and pathetic is it seeing people BEGGING the person sharing the screen shots to add them into the group chat . Literally begging. Grow a fucking backbone and stop begging. You're just giving these people the attention they wanted. 

giphy.gif

can radiohead sue lana over how to disappear already im fucking BOREDD

lol

Can somebody update me on that whole mess? Did Radiohead get anything out of suing Lana over Get Free? What was the outcome???

14417469274.gif

lol

Can somebody update me on that whole mess? Did Radiohead get anything out of suing Lana over Get Free? What was the outcome???

They lost the lawsuit, got nothing