COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

Going by both new songs from the new album, there's been no growth sound-wise from Lana. Same slow sound from Honeymoon and NFR. She hasn't evolved going from those two songs. I hope the other songs are different. I'll listen on Spotify the day the album drops but that's it. :eek2:

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Going by both new songs from the new album, there's been no growth sound-wise from Lana. Same slow sound from Honeymoon and NFR. She hasn't evolved from those two songs. I'll listen on Spotify the day the album drops but that's it. :eek2:

:stareney3:

t8OGPTM.gif

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Going by both new songs from the new album, there's been no growth sound-wise from Lana. Same slow sound from Honeymoon and NFR. She hasn't evolved going from those two songs. I hope the other songs are different. I'll listen on Spotify the day the album drops but that's it. :eek2:

Deadly Cruel Girl

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

She knew the world wasn’t ready for that reset and changed it to the shortened version at the last minute 

Perhaps you are on the wrong website

Shut up. 

14 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Lana's whole discography is a snoozefest and everything sounds the same 

tenor-16.gif

And you asked me not to come for you again, gorl, your coming for yourself. :awkney:

:makeup:"Stay away from the Beauty stealers"-Lana Del Rey:makeup:

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Shut up. 

didn't you make a post the other day saying that you were done with lana and that you were going to only post in the music section? obviously you can't stick with your word, if you're only going to be negative and overly critical there's really no need to say anything at all

Me when I get kidnapped:

14 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Lana's whole discography is a snoozefest and everything sounds the same 

tenor-16.gif

tumblr_n1kqlhFWqn1sr1ki0o1_500.gifv
“I can be cruel, but let me be gentle with you”

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

didn't you make a post the other day saying that you were done with lana and that you weren't going to only post in the music section? obviously you can't stick with your word, if you're only going to be negative and overly critical there's really no need to say anything at all

So? I can post where I want when I want. I'm entitled to be negative about the two songs Lana released all I want. Get your stick out of your ass and put me on ignore if what I say bothers you. 

12 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

didn't you make a post the other day saying that you were done with lana and that you weren't going to only post in the music section? obviously you can't stick with your word, if you're only going to be negative and overly critical there's really no need to say anything at all

oop get ha! that's fan behavior 

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

Deadly Cruel Girl

Now that's a classy queen. No rants, or incoherent ramblings about POC - Florence is a class act. Even better, all her albums are masterpieces and sound different from one another. Next. 

Just now, wild caged animal said:

Deadly cruel girl can't come up with something better than shut up

tenor-17.gif

How about Fuck off? Grow up? Who cares. I said what I said and if you don't like it, put me on ignore.