rightofjupiter

Dream COTCC Tour Setlist

dream COCC live show setlist? either for something online or in person, whenever that might be. tbh i could see her not doing a tour or anything much live for this record but who tf knows. and obvs we haven't heard any of the album tracks yet so i'm using place holders for those, and based the # of songs on an average show length from NFR tour. obviously leaned heavily on newer stuff, esp since we didn't get to hear much of NFR live last tour. put in video games only bc she always does, and brooklyn baby next to white dress bc it's a looking-back-on-lizzy song too:

1. COTCC

2. cruel world

3. brooklyn baby

4. white dress

5. COTCC song #3

6. TLY

7. LMLYLAW

8. COCC song #4

9. FILLY

10. the greatest

11. COCC song $5

12. COCC song #6

13. HIAB

14. COCC song #7

15. COTCC song #8

encore

16. freak

17. vdeo games

18. honeymoon

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

dream COCC live show setlist?

1.) Tulsa Jesus Freak 

2.) COCC

*COCC outro drums lead to West Coast intro drums*

3.) West Coast

4.) White Dress

5.) Get Free-Ride Medley 

6.) Yosemite

7.) Wild At Heart

8.) California

9.) Dance Till We Die

10.) Video Games

11.) Religion - Cinnamon Girl Medley

12.) HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

13.) Not All Who Wander Are Lost

ENCORE:

-Pawn Shop Blues

-Heroin

-Cherry

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

1.) Tulsa Jesus Freak 

2.) COCC

*COCC outro drums lead to West Coast intro drums*

3.) West Coast

4.) White Dress

5.) Get Free-Ride Medley 

6.) Yosemite

7.) Wild At Heart

8.) California

9.) Dance Till We Die

10.) Video Games

11.) Religion - Cinnamon Girl Medley

12.) HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

13.) Not All Who Wander Are Lost

ENCORE:

-Pawn Shop Blues

-Heroin

-Cherry

heroin would be a dream can't believe i forgot to add it to mine! didn't put hope is a dangerous thing... either bc i was trying to play it "safe" by putting songs she'd mostly played live before (other than COCC songs of course)

aOaIzH2.gif

if she does a tour for COCC i want all the BTD songs cut off the setlist, not because i dont like them but they've been hoarding the setlist for the last 9 years :bebe:
also cherry and white mustang can go.. and pretty when you cry.. and young and beautiful :bebe:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

22 minutes ago, new gods said:

if she does a tour for COCC i want all the BTD songs cut off the setlist, not because i dont like them but they've been hoarding the setlist for the last 9 years 

what I wouldn’t give to hear some of Honeymoon’s tracklist in their place:toofunny: I know it’ll never happen, but a performance of Swan Song with full instrumentals & Religion with live electric guitars..a dream

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

24 minutes ago, new gods said:

if she does a tour for COCC i want all the BTD songs cut off the setlist, not because i dont like them but they've been hoarding the setlist for the last 9 years :bebe:
also cherry and white mustang can go.. and pretty when you cry.. and young and beautiful :bebe:

spill

giphy.gif

01. Intro + Honeymoon

02. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

03. Video Games

04. Let Me Love You Like a Woman

05. White Dress

06. Hope

07. Ride

08. Wild at Heart

09. Born to Die

10. Cherry

11. Tulsa Jesus Freak

12. High By The Beach

13. Dark - But Just a Game

14. Summertime Sadness

15. Black Beauty

16. Young and Beautiful

17. Dance Till We Die

18. Off to the Races

19. Chemtrails Under the Country Club

20. Venice Bitch + Outro

:makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

35 minutes ago, new gods said:

100%. it's been time.

aOaIzH2.gif

not y'all making up a tour set list when she's not gonna be able to do a massive tour this year considering there's a pandemic :cryney:

if she does anything like that it'll be smaller shows and we all know she'll cancel the last leg. also not y'all adding COCC songs before we've heard them :air2: what if some tracks are raging hillbilly country folk?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Dream COCC tour setlist

Spoiler

01. Intro + Honeymoon

02. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

03. Video Games

04. Let Me Love You Like a Woman

05. White Dress

06. Hope

07. Ride

08. Wild at Heart

09. Born to Die

10. Cherry

11. Tulsa Jesus Freak

12. High By The Beach

13. Dark - But Just a Game

14. Summertime Sadness

15. Black Beauty

16. Young and Beautiful

17. Dance Till We Die

18. Off to the Races

19. Chemtrails Under the Country Club

20. Venice Bitch + Outro

:makeup:

Realistically speaking...

01. Born to Die

02. Chemtrails

03. Video Games

04. Cherry

05. White Mustang

06. Let Me Love You Like a Woman

07. National Anthem

08. Change / Black Beauty / Young and Beautiful

09. Ride

10. Pretty When You Cry

11. Yosemite

12. White Dress

13. Off to the Races

14. Doin Time

15. Summertime Sadness

16. Venice Bitch

:toofunny:

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

not y'all making up a tour set list when she's not gonna be able to do a massive tour this year considering there's a pandemic :cryney:

if she does anything like that it'll be smaller shows and we all know she'll cancel the last leg. also not y'all adding COCC songs before we've heard them :air2: what if some tracks are raging hillbilly country folk?

When she ignores most COCC tracks for the tour except For Free, Woman and BUS + the entire BTD album + some covers with old people :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

oh i def know she's not doing a big tour anytime soon, just fantasizing and passing the time til the album and/or next single comes out :smokes: i do think it would be in her interest to do (at least) a one-night streamed thing for the album release (she doesnt seem to love touring anyhow?) but also have no illusions that it will actually happen.

aOaIzH2.gif

On the topic of setlists, I feel the most realistic setlist (had there been no pandemic or by the rare chance that Lana does a virtual show) would be something like this:

1. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

2. White Dress

3. For Free

4. Born to Die 

5. Mariners Apartment Complex

6. Let Me Love You Like a Woman

7. Wild at Heart (or any other album-track)

8. Blue Jeans

9. Cherry

10. White Mustang

11. Pretty When You Cry

12. Change / Black Beauty / Young and Beautiful / Ride

13. Tulsa Jesus Freak (only at some shows though, like Cinnamon Girl)

14. Video Games

15. Ultraviolence 

16. Shades of Cool

17. Off to the Races

18. Venice Bitch

She always does the title track (Chemtrails), almost always sticks to the 'singles' that were released beforehand (LMLYLAW and White Dress), and usually will add 1-3 other album-tracks (For Free, as that seems comfortable for her since she did it on the last tour, and I picked Wild at Heart and Tulsa Jesus Freak because she usually sticks to album-tracks that are in the first half of the album), all while keeping the setlist relatively consistent from the last tour.

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

oh i def know she's not doing a big tour anytime soon, just fantasizing and passing the time til the album and/or next single comes out :smokes: i do think it would be in her interest to do (at least) a one-night streamed thing for the album release (she doesnt seem to love touring anyhow?) but also have no illusions that it will actually happen.

i think she loves to tour, but the last year and now this year, it's just not exactly good timing. i wouldn't be surprised if she drops COCC, the covers, and the poetry book/audiobook and then drops another album next year. she'll just be chilling and writing without touring 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

41 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

what I wouldn’t give to hear some of Honeymoon’s tracklist in their place:toofunny: I know it’ll never happen, but a performance of Swan Song with full instrumentals & Religion with live electric guitars..a dream

it's speculated that she doesn't perform a lot of honeymoon because it's very personal? i can see why, because religion, gkit, the blackest day, and even swan sang definitely seem personal, but i think it would be amazing for her to give this album some love and attention because it's my favorite alongside ldrakalg <3 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix